The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Altay people girls

даешь буряток

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Oby, I respect your ability to find pretty women but do they all have to be terrible pictures of pretty women? They don't do them justice.Half of them have more lens flare than woman. This ain't Star Trek.

This is photos of ordinary girls from social networks, quality  of photos is bad, i known, but these people is interested for me.

Now girls of Mongolian peoples

Buryats

VIq8B4e5u9Y.jpg

BuItjWU29zQ.jpg

gtsIeAYWNEE.jpg

84xJsC_d-Qo.jpg

zg649BKulU8.jpg

G44PxEhdAQg.jpg

sSvMg9BjF6Y.jpg

05MSj1bYDQ0.jpg

7b_tGEC--GY.jpg

BtAEYDBGOHo.jpg

5851669372_caea8ebcd5_b.jpg

W-99X65eKxs.jpg

_SqE3wW5V_s.jpg

6VTk8fwA-ew.jpg

92031390a4c03a4236d773a88140920b.JPG

• Like 1

Do Estonians next.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Do Estonians next.

Challenge accepted

file7853781_sp4ce3da_375.jpg

articleIcon_edaines1.119486656582GO.jpg

6a78f0cc-f032-476c-80a8-6829cb6264b8.jpg

56295_23.jpg

x-f1f0a910-5ff1-43f6-b282-376aaa291307.j

55793_1522156568659_1076923910_31222897_

Ines_P8Z1082.jpg

kaia-kanepi-sportlane-tennis-tennisist-6

38651448444ff5440d.jpg

It's hard task, Many beautiful girls from Estonia IRL are Russians.  Russian model from Estonia for example.

x_4e0b6293_123184956.jpg

Same girl with Estonian girl.

x_efaf27e3.jpg

Company of Russian and Estonian girls.

x_8a7cd103.jpg

• Like 1

almost had a heart attack, one of those Asian girls looks almost exactly like my ex  :cat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Hm...not bad from Estonia.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Do girls from Hunstanton.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wouldn't mind a golden horde composed of those girls swooping in and pillaging me. 

You won't be saying that when you're trying to iron hoofprints out of your groin.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Say what you want about Oby and his.. worldviews but he's absolutely dominating this thread.

Everyone else can take their models and celebrities and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Btw, this thread is a pleasure to read at work.

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

3239_P_1304046101138.jpg

Snappy%20Black%20Womens%20Swimwear%20Wom

2013-new-black-sexy-fringe-peekaboo-club

Sexy_Black_Girls_8.jpg

cute-girls-online%2007.jpg

936full-thalia.jpg

Say what you want about Oby and his.. worldviews but he's absolutely dominating this thread.

Perhaps we should quarantine him to this thread, where his habit of posting pictures will be productive.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wouldn't mind a golden horde composed of those girls swooping in and pillaging me. 

:geek: These Mongolian people not related to Golden Horde. All cities ( really huge and crowded ) of  Golden Horde completly destroyed and populace exterminated  by Timur invansion  and raid's of Ushkuiniks in XIV - XV centuries. Today Mongolian descendants from Golden Horde don't existed.

p44_territoriyazoieegoroda.jpg

Kalmyk's migrate into Russia only in XVII century, they serve as warriors to Russian Empire in Caucasian wars.

Buryats never been in European part of Russia and they fight against Genghis Khan empire much longer than all European states together. After joining to Russian Empire they also  serve as warriors in wars against Mongolian khans and Manchu Empire.

Now Russian girls from Siberia.

654_2.jpg

x_5bc3038d.jpg

swm5vxtC5sM.jpg

DftieTkQ67o.jpg

DzBS987U2u8.jpg

sotrudnitsa_angarskoy_kolonii_predstavit

image37922082.jpg

18295.jpg

0r52PrVqKZ0.jpg

JjKRHVB8Ha4.jpg

Better looking than the girls here. Hungarians next!

Edited by Malcador

Everyone else can take their models and celebrities and shove them where the sun don't shine!

I've dated two women from this thread. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Moar Russian brunette girls

13444882815238.jpg

:lol:

• Like 2

Hm, you know you keep saying specific ethnicities on all these brunettes, but I've run into girls who look like that (bone structure and wotnot) in England, Wales, France, Greece, maaybe Austria (it's been awhile), America, and yes, in Russia (definitely in Yalta, not so much in Odessa). Does the ethnicity really matter? I thought it was more about pretty women in general...  Oh, and how different cultures perceive them of course.  :shifty:

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I've dated two women from this thread. :p

Running into them in a bar doesn't count as dating Nep. ;)

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hm, you know you keep saying specific ethnicities on all these brunettes, but I've run into girls who look like that (bone structure and wotnot) in England, Wales, France, Greece, maaybe Austria (it's been awhile), America, and yes, in Russia (definitely in Yalta, not so much in Odessa). Does the ethnicity really matter? I thought it was more about pretty women in general...  Oh, and how different cultures perceive them of course.  :shifty:

In the end you still get pictures to gawk at, if he wants to attempt to categorize his posts, what skin is it off your nose ? :p