The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

No less specific than describing someone as Danish I expect. The religion you speak of is Judaism, which many Jews happen to practice. I'm sure someone will put this in better terms, as opposed to someone whose knowledge of the subject comes from playing Civilization.

Can you be Jewish, but not practice Judaism?  Can you practice Judasim, but not be Jewish?

When someone is described as "Danish" I expect them to be from Denmark.  So I find the comparison to be pretty apt.  When I hear someone described as Jewish, I expect them to be a practitioner of Judaism.  Am I incorrect in this assumption?

I have always had the term "Jewish" to Judaism as "Christian" is to Christianity.

Edited by alanschu

No less specific than describing someone as Danish I expect. The religion you speak of is Judaism, which many Jews happen to practice. I'm sure someone will put this in better terms, as opposed to someone whose knowledge of the subject comes from playing Civilization.

Can you be Jewish, but not practice Judaism? Can you practice Judasim, but not be Jewish?

When someone is described as "Danish" I expect them to be from Denmark. So I find the comparison to be pretty apt. When I hear someone described as Jewish, I expect them to be a practitioner of Judaism. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

I have always had the term "Jewish" to Judaism as "Christian" is to Christianity.

there's the jewish religion, and the hebrew ethnicity, but the religion and ethnicity are generally interchanged. The names are likely interchangeable because its rare for a Hebrew to not be Jewish, and likewise its rare for a Jew to not be Hebrew. Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Can you be Jewish, but not practice Judaism?  Can you practice Judasim, but not be Jewish?

When someone is described as "Danish" I expect them to be from Denmark.  So I find the comparison to be pretty apt.  When I hear someone described as Jewish, I expect them to be a practitioner of Judaism.  Am I incorrect in this assumption?

Those who practice Judaism are Jews, but also people that are born in Jewish families or have Jewish ancestors are considered to be Jews even if they don't practice Judaism. So you can be Jewish and not practice Judaism, but you can't practice Judaism and not be Jewish.

Mother Russia. Where all women are beautiful.

Tell that to the babushka

I really do feel Russian/eastern European women have an edge. I don't know what it is, but they are better looking.

I don't really see it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wish they all could be California girls.

song-girls.jpg?w=640

I'm cool with it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Lot of eyeshadow on the redhead, but boy howdy!

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not sure about that blonde. She looks like she'd run her own armchair boutique, and be brusque in bed.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

__dreamy___by_misslaurelle-d5l86tj.jpg

8c3df9d849b5c731417b74214150cb9b-d5h8rci

light_at_the_beach__by_xwickedgames-d6bm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuum.

Not sure about that blonde. She looks like she'd run her own armchair boutique, and be brusque in bed.

All I gathered was she could use a wide brimmed hat or some sunglasses

Rosie+Jones+Amy+Diamond+Ann+Summers+Flag

Ah, Britain.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And you spend all this time on the internet?

Just look at his sig. The women in this thread are dirty mongrel mixed-race abominations. Only purebred master race non-Western whites (i.e. Russians,) are worthy of his attention.

For the record, mixed "race" = best "race."

But, but if all were of mixed race, then there would only one race, the mxed race, which would mean that there would be no girl out of mixed race anymore since everybody is the same race. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*incoherent noises*

-Elwood Blues

What is it with red head women?

The allure of the exotic.

-Elwood Blues

That is one bold red dress against the backdrop of white snow that the woman in the 1st pic is wearing. Which means I like it. As a photo. And as a dress. Altho ... the make-up job, not so much. But I'm not into make-up at all in general...on myself or others.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oby, I respect your ability to find pretty women but do they all have to be terrible pictures of pretty women? They don't do them justice.Half of them have more lens flare than woman. This ain't Star Trek.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 2

What is it with red head women?

You can't search the term with safesearch off ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra