Fashion

obyknven

Celebrities fashion style.

In ex-USSR such kind of clothes wear common people too.  Proud father with daugther.

Just a girl

2431219.jpeg

These pic's are old, but this style yet actual in high fashion. From summer 2013 collection. At least this is fashion of Egyptian Pharaohs, some sort of classics, fashion of live gods. Russian's kill own gods in 1917, after this common Russians don't have mental limitations to use any style of elite for yourself.

How would you guys feel if your wife or g-friend dressed like this and you went to the local mall together?

Would you be embarrassed and if you don't  like it what is the reason? Obviously you need to be open-minded as such an outfit is quite revealing

I think its looks nice, its sexy :fdevil:

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Meanwhile, in Helsinki: http://www.hel-looks.com/

Interesting, I can't say I like all those outfits but some I think look elegant

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I was going to take pics on my lunch break.. and of course it started raining. Pretty sure no-one is interested in Swedish raincoat fashion.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was going to take pics on my lunch break.. and of course it started raining. Pretty sure no-one is interested in Swedish raincoat fashion.

I am, always interesting to see how people dress for the rain and be fashionable about it. Thought I doubt they're all wearing yellow and blue raincoats like I'm picturing.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah, the camo wearers :p Good quality coats though (surplus gear), from what that German girl on the streetcar told me once.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No one i know from helsinki dresses like that. 

Anyhoo, those russian chicks look like they took grandmother's table broideries and made a dress out of them.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ah, the camo wearers :p Good quality coats though (surplus gear), from what that German girl on the streetcar told me once.

The stuff that is sold for soldiers to buy on their own money, like Otte's stuff, is even better. Camo wearing is a little less absurd in a country were most adult males are trained both as light infantry AND as a second military spec. :p

Just a little, though...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Fair enough, I suppose. At least people should wear suitable camo, saw some guy on the street yesterday wearing Desert Storm camo in a city, tsk tsk.

Well, the camo I own are a lighter and a darker woodlands set, not exactly intended for city use, but in the case of that "torrent parka", if I actually have to wear that, looks will be a secondary or tertiary consideration. :D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

1203970492.jpg

Or blue Barbour, depending on how ****ed up I want to appear.

The only two sentences I can think of seeing that anorak:

"I said come in! Don't just stand there!"

"Get out of here, Stalker!"

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

No one i know from helsinki dresses like that. 

Anyhoo, those russian chicks look like they took grandmother's table broideries and made a dress out of them.

Yeah,   Finnish unisex trap-style

191910_600.jpg

is better than this! 

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%8E%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%

%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%

U mad, bro?

• Like 1

Man, I need to up my style from my usual khakis and polo.

I love Russian women, until they turn forty and look like my grandmother..

Was going to ask: "Where da Babushka women at?"

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

9404E089-5056-A32F-D594FA6D546EB0C6.jpg

Aside from the headwrap it's like a portrait of an old general or Emperor.

• Like 1