Arachnophobia

Cultist

YES, WE CAN!

and because my faith in humanity will fail if spiders will earn less pages than thread, discussing boobies in games.

...oh, wait, I have no faith in humanity.

tumblrm4i5higsrh1rp1evl.png

Kawaii-Spider.png

spidertw.jpg

Moar to come!

work.4827195.1.flat,550x550,075,f.cute-j

tumblr_m4fw179ZOZ1r4nd19o1_500.jpg

14409kahwahwheekawaiimo.jpg

tumblrmkegk5vtny1r4nd19.jpg

Habronattus-Coecatus-in-Leaves.jpg

cute-lil-spiddey-55673962719.jpeg

7064086435_7bbe1d84c8_z.jpg

P.S. Dedicated to all petitioners who demanded removal of spiders from the game

• Like 5

MzpydUh.gif

If I had a flame thrower I'd be reaching for it now.

• Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I .. hate.. spiders.. I scream like a little frightened girl whenever one jumps me, or I'm playing Skyrim and one of those bearsized *shudder* freaks come up from behind.

But those are actually kind of cute, especially the water hat heh.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

Those Spiders are extremely cute and more interesting than seeing Oby bitch about the West taking away all of teh b00bz.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I really don't understand what makes spiders any creepier than any other crawly. They're just hard-working goons trying to get by. Leave the poor sods alone.

EDIT: Having said that if required to remove a spider I will just t*** it with a shoe.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's an irrational fear, that's what a phobia is.. It's panic, heavy breathing and loss of mental faculty..

The best times of my life have included heavy breathing and/or loss of metal faculty!

Although I have a phobia of squids and octopuses. Those tentacles scare the **** out of me.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

Kaine, what gives with the tentacle fear?

Tentacles are nature's way of telling me someone isn't a relative and I can souse them in teriyaki marinade, barbecue and eat them.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I honestly don't know. I think a large part of it is the suckers(and teeth on some varieties) as well as how "squirmy" they are when in movement.

tentacles.jpg

Encountering such a creature would instill a combination of unreasonable panic and genocidal fury in me.

I honestly don't know. I think a large part of it is the suckers(and teeth on some varieties) as well as how "squirmy" they are when in movement.

tentacles.jpg

Encountering such a creature would instill a combination of unreasonable panic and genocidal fury in me.

If it makes you feel any better, Octopi can't turn blue. When they try they just turn bright red (I assume in frustration).

One of the college kids at one of my outdoor ed trips was forced to put an octopus into a blue bucket.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

cute-lil-spiddey-55673962719.jpeg

This one is actually legitimately cute...but it's usually the darn eyes that freak me out more than anything else...

tumblrmkegk5vtny1r4nd19.jpg

Look at it! A truly terrifying creature, if there ever was one.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I .. hate.. spiders.. I scream like a little frightened girl whenever one jumps me, or I'm playing Skyrim and one of those bearsized *shudder* freaks come up from behind.

This. I'm terrified of spiders. I remember when I was very young, maybe 4 or 5 I got stuck in a curtain and this spider started walking down the curtain towards me.....

I know I'm being harsh about them as they play a very important part of the ecosystem

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I just think it's hilarious that there are people who can't distinguish between reality and video games to such a degree that they freak out and demand spiders be removed from video games.

Ohoho, you should go read BSN and romance, cullen and toher retarded threads. Especially those with "But me want my adorabl elfu waifu!!!!"

Anyway, more spiders!

782312555_c9d1eeebe6_z.jpg?zz=1

spider-king.jpg

Edited by Cultist

MzpydUh.gif

It is part of the settled order of things that when a man is faced by a part of nature he doesn't like he should _always_ fight. Never flee. Then, ideally, kill, cook, and eat said nature with a cold pale ale.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

I would rather scratch my mouth to shreds than eat a spider... I'm giving my self goosebumps just thinking about it.. I need to stop coming to this thread..

Also, I would murder my spouse if this happened.

apqKegb_700b.jpg

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

It is part of the settled order of things that when a man is faced by a part of nature he doesn't like he should _always_ fight. Never flee. Then, ideally, kill, cook, and eat said nature with a cold pale ale.

I would agree, but I prefer a nice stout myself.