Double Fine Turn-Based Strategy Kickstarter

C2B

Not surprising to see the various KS devs being somewhat less extravagant with their physical goodies second time around. Safe to assume it's because of the economic reality of the costs of providing such, but still, disappointing to see there's not even a boxed copy of the game on offer at any level. Provide one at $150 and I'd be in 100%. For now I'll put in a placeholder $20 and decide on the final figure shortly before the drive ends.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Babaganoosh13,

do me a favour? ;)

Don't put in links that take us directly to a payment option?

Clicked the first of your links suddenly I was halfway through the process of backing the project... ;)

Sorry, man. :lol:

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I put down $20, but I have 28 days to revoke that.

I haven't played any of Double Fine's games and I only backed DFA for the Documentary (which is pretty good I guess) so I'll wait and see if they actually post anything about the gameplay mechanics. The concept sounds cool but yeah as many others have said in a tactical strategy game mechanics or die.

Its propaganda. Just like the console wars.

But I wonder where'd Schafer be if there weren't publishers to back his work back when he was making a name for himself.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Its propaganda. Just like the console wars.

But I wonder where'd Schafer be if there weren't publishers to back his work back when he was making a name for himself.

Sitting in a pub with Roberts, talking about how cool it would be to make games? ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

• 3 weeks later...

Obvious cash grab - will most likely put all the money into Broken Age seeing they mismanaged that project so badly.

Cant understand how so many people support this game with them having noting to show and the track record of the team is a total joke.

Meh ****y devs are ****.