Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

That looks pretty nice, very colorful.  How does it play?

Pretty well so far.  Keep in mind that I've only played a couple of hours and it's really early in the game, so grain of salt and all that jazz.  The combat is pretty good.  It plays like Tera, minus the creepy as **** loli/furry/almost completely naked fetish.  It's action oriented with you having to actually hit your target physically to do damage, not just be withing 10 yards standing still and hitting hotkeys.  The game encourages movement on the battlefield to avoid AoEs and heavy charge up attacks.  So far all the quest givers have been fully voice acted.  The voice acting ranges from mediocre to cringeworthy, but still, full voice acting in an MMO is pretty cool in itself.  The quests have also been decent.  They still boil down to "run through this dungeon" and fetch quests, but at least the game does a good job of dressing them up so they're not so bluntly generic.

It's F2P and the client is only about 3 1/2 GB, try it out for yourself.  If you do I play on the Mindflayer server, in case you want to group or whatever.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Neverwinter Open Beta

Slicing punk *****es up in the Blacklake District:

qaotwJVl.jpg

The reason everything is blurry is because I was in the middle of a wide sweeping special attack and it makes the background go blurry for a split second for "effects", I guess.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well I'll ask my usual question....how much can you solo this MMO? :p Their website makes it sound kinda interesting. Being free/open beta, I might check it out a bit this weekend, assuming I can get on the servers etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well I'll ask my usual question....how much can you solo this MMO? :p Their website makes it sound kinda interesting. Being free/open beta, I might check it out a bit this weekend, assuming I can get on the servers etc.

Keeping in mind that I'm only scratching the surface (I'm level 7), it seems very solo-able.  There are quests specifically made for a party, both official and community made, but the vast majority of the content I've seen is completely doable solo.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

And if you guys end up playign more but need people for the group content, let me know. I should know enough people in that game that can help you out.

*shrug* And you can always try and find me at @melkathi I am not on much, but all three Cryptic MMOs share a chat server, allowing for cross-game chatting.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Doing push-ups inside of Driftwood Tavern (a girl's gotta stay in shape):

F0oev7zl.jpg

Stretching (don't want to pull a muscle):

wghkVkjl.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Looks like Neverwinter Nights. And that's not a compliment, in case people wonder.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Gettin' down on the dance floor at the Moonstone Mask:

DZWECxjl.jpg

Ha. I was suspicious when you posted that "push-up" picture but this confirms it.

1. Spends all her time at the tavern.

2. Falls over repeatedly.

3. Dances without any inhibitions.

Your character is a drunk! A drunk, and the game has only been in open beta for two days!

What the? ... maybe it's the Dungeon Keeper hand-slap of doom ...

poe-b-0018.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Gettin' down on the dance floor at the Moonstone Mask:

DZWECxjl.jpg

Ha. I was suspicious when you posted that "push-up" picture but this confirms it.

1. Spends all her time at the tavern.

2. Falls over repeatedly.

3. Dances without any inhibitions.

Your character is a drunk! A drunk, and the game has only been in open beta for two days!

Hey listen, I'm out there putting my butt on the line against bandits, assassins, orcs, and all manner of beasts, every day.  After you've stared death in the face repeatedly, you're entitled to drown yourself in a barrel of ale and unwind on the dance floor.

:teehee:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Just to prove that I'm not always getting drunk at the tavern :p :

BL1syTjl.jpg

That was from a straightforward, but nevertheless entertaining community made adventure where I sliced up a bunch of gladiators and slavers, and rescued a bunch of scantily clad slave girls.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Had extra PoE points left over...so I got one of the blue frog pets. Isn't it cute. You can have it be visible or not visible and it "works" with all characters. And I still have enough points to buy 6 more stash tabs if I want, because I'm a lazy packrat.

poe-royalbluefrog2.jpg
poe-royalbluefrog1a.jpg

ouDsQUA.jpg

When fatties unite, the universe quivers

Is that space marine syndrome or are they really just fat.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Fat. TOR has four body types for each gender (identical for each race), being: normal, fat, space marine, weedy. The differences are less pronounced for women though, it's more like normal, marginally overweight, tall, and skinny.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G