Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

^ that is extraordinarily ugly. I'm sure you've got it revved up to the max, and it still sucks.

Yeah MMOs are not really known for having the latest visuals, they want to leave it accessible for lots of people

True but it's not just that, it's the art direction. I like bewbs as much as the next guy but that armour is crap.

Ya know what, let's have a comparison shot. Just let me grab my low-level thief from Guild Wars 2 and put everything to max except supersampling. Unfortunately I don't have a heavy armor character, just 2 medium and 2 light.

UI3eZ6l.jpg

oPIYhhO.jpg

That's some very yellow hair. And another ponytail. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, where to go, what to do... (this chr. is clvl 17 out of a possible 100...)

poe-b-0027.jpg

Ewwww.....

poe-b-0025.jpg

Why are the brawlers in games always hulking, tattooed, loincloth wearing dudes who talk in monosyllables?

poe-b-0028.jpg

So I made him wear a cloth cap, because nothing says macho like a fisherman's hat.

poe-b-0029.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, where to go, what to do... (this chr. is clvl 17 out of a possible 100...)

poe-b-0027.jpg

If only that was a map of the story progression :) Guess I can dream

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Yeah, I know what you mean. aRPG's and story do not go together. :)

If it was, that would be a very long story, tho! :lol:

poe-b-passivetree-May2013-01a.jpg

What game is that Crimson?

Path of Exile ... it's what Diablo-3 should have been. Sorta.

The only problem with the passive skill tree is it's so huge I can never remember what path I wanted to travel with a chr. You can't even see it all on one "page" in the game, have to scroll around.

Passive tree is for boosting dmg and specializing (8% max life, 5% dmg with melee wepaons, extra minions allowed, etc), as well as adding to your STR/INT etc. stats (there's no "stat points" per level up). Skill gems (gear socketable/removable) are how they do the actual combat skills (skill gems level up separately from chr. lvls) (vs. Diablo's "skill trees" concept).

Edit: P.S. - the game website has a passive planner where you can mouseover and see what all the dots are. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree Each class starts at a different spot in the tree.

2nd edit: fixed link I hope, darn it, not enough sleep...

I played Path of Exile. It's insane. I like it but yeah, the skill trees are just too big and after a while I got tired of *every item* being socket-able.

Yeah...I think they could've limited the sockets a bit more. There's the support gems, so having plenty of items with the right color linked sockets is important later on, but it does get a bit silly. :lol: And the way they do the tree now, they could only show you about half the tree per chr., since there's no way you're effectively going to use 120 points to get all around the thing w/out being a total gimp chr. Early on going the crazy off-beaten path was more doable, but not so much now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. aRPG's and story do not go together. :)

If it was, that would be a very long story, tho! :lol:

I'd deffinitly support that kickstarter :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Haha her expression is priceless, what is she staring at the made her go :blink:

Seems like some people are engaging in erotic RP just outside the screenshot. The character has noticed even though Bokishi hasn't, and she is thinking "What the hell is going on over there? Oh, no. Please people, get a room! Oh, I did not need to see that. But of course he had to take screenshots right here where the perverts gather. Would it have hurt him to take the screenshot someplace else??"

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Just starting out. It feels weird to be in an MMO again, eg. confusing. The older I get, the less I like having to "learn to play" every game. In another 10 years I'll be back to playing Minesweeper and Solitaire 24/7 instead....

Not to ruin the "dramatic moment" of this tutorial cutscene, but this made me LOL. Couldn't help it.
NWO-0010.jpg

It's not just in real life...even in a game, I don't like wearing pants.
NWO-0009.jpg

You can make a thin, small chested female, if you want. :p
NWO-0008.jpg

MMO's = "People everywhere, too many people..."
NWO-0011.jpg

I WANT ONE.
NWO-0007a.jpg

I could do without the "go this way/follow me" sparkly quest directional trail line. Do people really need this these days?

NWO-0014.jpg

I could do without the "go this way/follow me" sparkly quest directional trail line. Do people really need this these days?

Press z to turn it on/off.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks