Planets, Space & Satellites don't exist

Felithvian

The stars are only known to be relative in size based on the wavelength of light they emit (since larger stars have more mass and more powerful fusion reactions)

The Sun doesn't have hydrogen gas or liquid in it, the Sun doesn't fuse atoms to create energy either, its God's light. How do the atoms fuse, with no friction, there's no friction in outter space, how do they heat up to fuse? Don't even think about gravity, with no air you still have no friction, you need an atmosphere for friction (air). Friction, heat generated friction, extreme heat, without it, there can be no fusing of atoms, upon the colliding atoms there is contact, it is that contact that is friction. No friction, no fusion, no science, no theory, get your money back from the schools.

Edited by Felithvian

Friction between atoms?

Laff.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The top temperatures of Mars reach about 35 Celsius. This temperature happens on Earth. This is in the sun. When not in the sun, Mars can get far below -100, which is much colder than Earth.

If I'm going to prove that science is wrong I must used their theories and assertions.

Temperature on Mars = 70 ºF -- Temperature on Venus = 872.6 ºF -- Earth is in between :w00t:

- VENUS: 108,200,000 km from Sun

- EARTH: 149,600,000 km from Sun

- MARS: 227,940,000 km from Sun

www.nineplanets.org

MARS — Temperature: 21 ºC = 70 ºF

VENUS — Temperature: 467 ºC = 872.6 ºF

www.daviddarling.info

Earth being roughly between these two Greek Gods would share an in-between-temperature. :lol:

Really how fawkin drunk have the inhabitant of the earth become on the wine of these false idols?

Atmosphere: how does it work?

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

Friction between atoms?

Laff.

Pressure is friction. No air, no friction. Pressure is force per unit area. P=F/A, and without air, you can't have any heat generating from that pressure.

Heat is needed for fusion, the whole principle is based on this to fuse the atoms, to get extreme heat for the fusion, the atoms must collide with extreme force, that collision can only be brought upon by contact, when the atoms touch this is friction, and this friction can only ignite with the presents of oxygen.

That's just insane. And hilarious.

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites cannot orbit the Earth, thus CANNOT EXIST. The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites. NASA and the rest of the world's space agencies who claim to have been to space are involved in a babylonian conspiracy. The pictures are faked using simple software.

poe's law indeed.

Satelites do orbit the earth, so clearly your premise cannot be correct.

Tell me, which is more likely:

1. You are wrong, your community's desire to believe in something despite evidence to the contrary has given rise to a crisis in faith with they hope to solve by ignoring the offending evidence as blasphemous.

2. MOST of the world's scientific community, governments and engineering community are all part of a HUGE conspiracy involving MILLLIONS of people, of whom NOBODY EVER broke the silence (of all those millions of people, not a single one had ever a crisis of conscience and decided "this is wrong, I should tell the truth!") All in order to convince you that the world is round and space exists. Many of them do believe in god, so it couldn't be intended to disprove god. (can't prove a negative anyway.)

Ignoring the question of why so many people would lie, hold on to that lie, tell me, how did they manage to maintain it so successfully that most people believe it, that independent tests confirm it, and that everyone can observe it, with basic tools or just basic observation skills.

Have you ever heard of Occam's razor?

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Hear me brothers, I will say a few words I received from the Holy Spirit. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM, for they are not MINE! Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

I will say them in Castilian, since most of you still carry the punishment of בָּבֶל.. You will make use of terrestrial wisdom to seek the true significance of these words.

El Mundo, El Demonio y La Carne se consumen

Nuestro Padre nos entregó a su único hijo, nuestro señor Jesucristo, nuestro Rey.

Pues él es el camino, la verdad y la VIDA!

Muchos le rechazaran, pocos lo amarán.

Pues dicho está, multitud seran las voces en el Gehenna, mas bien pocos son los cantos en el cielo.

NO LO ENTENDéIS, TODOS Perecerán!

Pues en carne sucumbieron y en carne morirán!

VUESTRO REINADO HA LLEGADO A SU FIN!

Heme aqué, el que desafiara el Mundo el Demonio y la Carne.

Pues así como hizo mi señor Jesucristo, mi Rey, así haré yo.

Y asi como desea el padre, asi serviré yo.

Pues suya es la gloria por los siglos de los siglos.

AMEN.

My time will come soon brothers. The chalice of blood is almost filled. Head to the mountains and fast for 39 days brothers, follow the example of Christ. Make God/Christ your only pillar of support. Farewell brothers.

Close this thread moderator, I've speaken enough already. I will not prepare more bread with rotten flour, instead I'll prepare the best flour I have, so I can invite you to my house to eat with me.

The stars are only known to be relative in size based on the wavelength of light they emit (since larger stars have more mass and more powerful fusion reactions)

<snip>

Sorry, before I respond to the overtly inane, inaccurate ramblings, I'm going to need a response to my dissections of your incorrect math. I'm very sad that you just ignored it. :(

Edited by alanschu

Oh, math is just the Devil's mad libs. Who needs math and scientific facts when they've seen the blinding light of "truth" that is the Father?

Edited by Agelastos

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"

I think the Felithvian character needs a little bit of work, but I find it more interesting than his Lord of Flies Communist guy. I imagine with practice he will focus in on the Christian cultist aspect. Good luck LoF!

Did he have any previous alts?

I'm actually in a position to know, unless a prospective alt was immaculate in his or her IP spoofing, but I'm not going to spoil the fun.

I'm guessing.... no. Felithvian certainly has a one track mind like LoF and seems to enjoy posting off the wall stuff just to get a rise out of everyone like LoF. But his English (while very good) is not perfect. LoF had a very precise writing style, I don't remember him ever using contractions.

I bet LoF was really someone we see and trade posts with almost every day... under their REAL account name.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Guest The Architect
I'm actually in a position to know, unless a prospective alt was immaculate in his or her IP spoofing, but I'm not going to spoil the fun.

Yeah, don't you dare expose me!

I don't adore the throne of Rome. The seven hills can rot for all I care. I'm not Catholic.

Gravity, as currently understood, is the biggest, longest-running hoax the world has known from science.

You couldn't possibly know what causes that gravitational force. Basically everything modern science teaches about the universe is pretty much bull****. Gravity is not a fundamental force. It is not even close to qualifying as fundamental phenomena. More over, gravity is an amalgam of several unique phenomena. The source of gravity is unknown; as is its etiology; as is its speed. What is referred to as gravitational attraction is actually a compression phenomenon that joins with several other “new physics” phenomena to appear counter-intuitively as observed from the anthropic scale/view of the universe.

True, gravity might the biggest hoax perpetrated by physics. There is absolutely no logic that can support action-at-a-distance in any medium; there is always something unseen or unperceived. Caltech, alone, may well spend over a billon dollars looking for gravity waves that do not exist. If as Einstein’s theories contend (erroneously) that nothing can exceed the speed of light, we would have found gravity waves long ago.

The top temperatures of Mars reach about 35 Celsius. This temperature happens on Earth. This is in the sun. When not in the sun, Mars can get far below -100, which is much colder than Earth.

If I'm going to prove that science is wrong I must used their theories and assertions.

Temperature on Mars = 70 ºF -- Temperature on Venus = 872.6 ºF -- Earth is in between :w00t:

- VENUS: 108,200,000 km from Sun

- EARTH: 149,600,000 km from Sun

- MARS: 227,940,000 km from Sun

www.nineplanets.org

MARS — Temperature: 21 ºC = 70 ºF

VENUS — Temperature: 467 ºC = 872.6 ºF

www.daviddarling.info

Earth being roughly between these two Greek Gods would share an in-between-temperature. :lol:

Really how fawkin drunk have the inhabitant of the earth become on the wine of these false idols?

There is a pleasing simplicity here. As in an engineering problem, you can make a first approximation and see if the idea fails, then move into more detailed calculations and try to fail it there, and so on to the most detailed form of the calculations, Felithvian also proposes ideas that could be addressed with the complexities of albedo, but can be failed at the ****tail-napkin level with ordinary arithmetic.

Friction between atoms?

Laff.

Pressure is friction. No air, no friction. Pressure is force per unit area. P=F/A, and without air, you can't have any heat generating from that pressure.

Heat is needed for fusion, the whole principle is based on this to fuse the atoms, to get extreme heat for the fusion, the atoms must collide with extreme force, that collision can only be brought upon by contact, when the atoms touch this is friction, and this friction can only ignite with the presents of oxygen.

A nuclear fusion does not necessarily need oxygen. The process combines four hydrogen ions (protons) to a single helium nucleus. However, the actual process that very likely is working in the sun uses carbon, oxygen and nitrogen as intermittent byproducts to finally produce helium. On the one hand, these elements are produced by the sun itself, on the other, a star like the sun does also contain traces of elements other than hydrogen right from the start. That has been measured as well.

The Sun doesn't have hydrogen gas or liquid in it, the Sun doesn't fuse atoms to create energy either, its God's light.

Prove it!

How do the atoms fuse, with no friction, there's no friction in outter space, how do they heat up to fuse?

They just hit each other. The core of the sun is so dense and hot that many hydrogen ions hit each other all the time. On the other hand, of course there is friction inside the sun. Much of the energy transport is done by convection. The sun is much denser than just space. Additionally, the sun is a plasma, i.e. the hydrogen gas is completely ionised. So you have free electric charges everywhere. The friction can therefore be caused by electric interactions. The heat comes from the pressure (this not identical to friction). Just like the fundamental laws of thermodynamics, a gas under high pressure in a small volume possesses a high temperature.

Don't even think about gravity, with no air you still have no friction, you need an atmosphere for friction (air).

The sun has an atmosphere, although you cannot breathe it. The ionised gas the sun is made of is there in such a large amount that it can produce lots of gravity the pushes from the outside. This is pressure. By definition, it is force per unit area. Friction is something different, although it can be stronger under higher pressure. You can have friction in liquids as well, don't you agree? I am not saying that the sun is liquid, but it demonstrates that your statement is wrong. Any kind of gas can suffer from friction.

Heat is needed for fusion, the whole principle is based on this to fuse the atoms, to get extreme heat for the fusion, the atoms must collide with extreme force, that collision can only be brought upon by contact,...

Correct, until here...

when the atoms touch this is friction, and this friction can only ignite with the presents of oxygen.

Wrong. What you are thinking of is burning hydrogen - oxygenation. This is something else. Spacecrafts do not use fusion as a propellant; they burn hydrogen to water.

The God of Abraham does not exist. Odin reigns supreme!

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

What's with all these sock puppet accounts? :-/

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You have no understanding of chemistry. You have no understanding of physics. Frankly, as you pointed out, you have no understanding of religion. You may continue to post your nonsense for the time being, but do not expect your ideas - as offered to date - to receive anything but contempt.

Well. I have a B.Sc. in what would be roughly mathematics and physics in the US. If anything, that has learned me how little I know about the many branches of physics I have only seen the tip of the iceberg of. Not to mention how little random dude #2352 on the internet knows.

I don't adore the throne of Rome. The seven hills can rot for all I care. I'm not Catholic.

Gravity, as currently understood, is the biggest, longest-running hoax the world has known from science.

You couldn't possibly know what causes that gravitational force. Basically everything modern science teaches about the universe is pretty much bull****. Gravity is not a fundamental force. It is not even close to qualifying as fundamental phenomena. More over, gravity is an amalgam of several unique phenomena. The source of gravity is unknown; as is its etiology; as is its speed. What is referred to as gravitational attraction is actually a compression phenomenon that joins with several other “new physics” phenomena to appear counter-intuitively as observed from the anthropic scale/view of the universe.

True, gravity might the biggest hoax perpetrated by physics. There is absolutely no logic that can support action-at-a-distance in any medium; there is always something unseen or unperceived. Caltech, alone, may well spend over a billon dollars looking for gravity waves that do not exist. If as Einstein’s theories contend (erroneously) that nothing can exceed the speed of light, we would have found gravity waves long ago.

Surely you mean gravitational waves? Also, would you care to elaborate on what your explanation might be?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Derp math

Alright, let's try to explain things to you in a way that you might understand. Let's replace all the quantities in your last equation with "terrestrial" things you can relate to.

venusDistBad = sunDistFromEarth*diameterMoon/diameterVenus becomes

distanceToBethany = distanceToAmbrose*lengthOfCatherine/lengthOfBethany

Now, remember the background. In this example with people instead of planets, we know that Catherine covers Ambrose EXACTLY from our perspective, and we want to know at which distance Bethany exactly obscures Ambrose in similar fashion. Suppose we increase the length of Bethany - then the distance from where she would obscure Ambrose from sight would shorten (according to your equation)! Obviously a logical contradiction. Surely, you can see how this is an invalid equation? It breaks the rules of logic, you must agree on that point.

The correct one would be:

distanceToBethany = distanceToAmbrose*lengthOfBethany/lengthOfAmbrose

or

venusDistNew = sunDistFromEarth*diameterVenus/diameterSun

Try playing around with the math a bit and I'm sure you will agree.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Guest The Architect

Indeed Odin reigns supreme.

Just look at him.

My dog. A blue merle border collie. This was when he was 3 months old. He's now 9 months old and much bigger, but still cute as ever.

post-15473-0-83695300-1355030695_thumb.jpg

Indeed Odin reigns supreme.

Just look at him.

My dog. A blue merle border collie. This was when he was 3 months old. He's now 9 months old and much bigger, but still cute as ever.

You sir, have won the thread.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands