Planets, Space & Satellites don't exist

Felithvian

A new current runs beneath the surface of this story, and it paints a radically different picture of the World, one in which the Earth is flat, astronomy is a hoax & the nations don't want you to know. What if schools teaching globalism, the idea that Earth is a sphere, rely on misinformation. What if World governments suppressed this knowledge through Science, which relies on conjecture instead of tangible evidence. What if astronomy, astrophysics & space exploration are hoaxes build to decieve the population of Christ/God.

Satanists, Heretics, Devil worshippers, the conspiracy is a crucial part of the coming apocalypse by undelying the teachings of the Holy Scripture under the guise of Science (Old Snake). The nefarious forces of darkness can isolate and weaken servants/sons of our King/Father.

Others believe Aliens hatched this conspiracy to slow humanities progress to the stars. This does seem a little far-fetched.

To believe in the Alpha and Omega, you must renonouce years of peronal education & centuries of research. Yet very few people have actually seen the shape of the Earth from above, and astronauts are only a fraction of one percent of earth's population. Instead we depend on statements of intellectuals we've never met & digitilized pictures given to us by strangers, it becomes a matter of trust. How well do you actually know your sources?

The satanic veil of deception is very thick and powerful, misleading many. Science is a religion. I've encountered many "radicals" would resort to physically assault you if not for their feeble pencil neck bodies, these scientistic fundamentalist are like their leaders of this new religion who are going forth with the sword, (rockets, jets, nukes), this is their Crusade.

The quasi religious sect known as Nasa, has named their celestial bodies with pagan roman/greek deities. People who study the scientific knowledge of space, might end up adoring these false idols. WATCH OUT!

If Satellites exist, show me some evidence. Those who pertain to the atmospheric phenomena, will always display digitilized graphics, hence no real evidence. Google Earth? Nay. Google Earth doesn't offer real-time imagery. Most of the imagery is around one to three years old and shows an aerial view about 800-1500 feet from the ground. Some people claim we're still years away from a real-time.*cough* *cough*, yeah, like Bush stating they'll return to the Moon between 2015-2020. Too bad Earth won't exist anymore to prove if he's right or wrong.

People, we must assume what we see. Darkness, Stars, Sun & Moon.

[x] = times.

[~] = divide.

[#] = kilometers.

Let us take a look at Venus for example. To find out if the planet Venus really exists, we would have to find out at what orbital distance Venus would look the same size of the Sun as the Moon does from Earth.

Now, for the Moon to carry the illusion of seemingly being the same size as the Sun, a distance of 149,600,000 kilometers is needed, it is NEEDED, because by arguing that its the distance between the Moon and Earth that causes the illusion won't hold true for very long.

If you would for a moment picture that the Earth was orbiting where Venus is (108,200,000) orbital plane, Earth by scientific calculations would fit along the Sun's DIAMETER about 30 times, the Moon regardless that she be so close to Earth would be dwarfed from the size of the Sun, because the Sun would completely cover our blue skies, so, its not the relationship distance that the Moon holds with Earth that creates the illusion, but the distance the Moon holds with the Sun, it's that distance that creates the optical illusion of being the same size.

Venus to encompass that optical illusion she would have to distance herself away from the Sun in equivalency to that of the Moon, the Moon is 399.88 smaller then the Sun, we would have to divide the distance of the Moon from the Sun by 399.88 and then multiply by how many times Venus is smaller then the Sun.

Sun (diameter) 1,390,000 ~ Moon (diameter) 3476 = 399.88

Sun (diameter) 1,390,000 ~ Venus (diameter) 12,103 = 114.84

Sun - Moon (distance) 149,600,000 ~ 399.88 = [374,112.23] x 114.84 = 42,963,048.49

Venus at 42 million kilometer from the Sun would create the optical illusion of having the appearance of the size we see our Sun in our sky. Science tells us that Venus occupies the 108,200,000 kilometer position from the Sun a (difference) of 65,236,951.6 km from her original orbit a quick division establishes her true size at 108,200,000 km.

108,200,000 ~ 42,963,048.49 = 2.51

Venus would appear 2 and ½ times the size of the Sun as seen from Earth.

-End of Illusion 1-

Some hard-core science fundamentalist will argue that the distance relationship between the Earth and Moon is also a factor in conjunction with the distance from the Sun, the argument being that both are needed to create this well calibrated illusion, and for Venus to reflect the illusion this theory must be factored in, I say, lets find out.

Venus (diameter) 12,103.6 km ~ Moon (diameter) 3476 km = 3.4820 times larger then Moon, for Venus to look the same size of the Sun as the Moon does from Earth, we would have to calculate the distance of the Moon from the Earth and multiply it 3.4820 times. Venus is 3.4820 times larger then the Moon, therefore, a distance 3.4820 times away from Earth is needed to create the same optical illusion the Moon does with the Sun.

Moon distance from Earth: 384,400 km x 3.4820 = 1,338,480.8 km.

Venus would have to be 1,338,480.8 kilometers away from Earth to look the same size of the Sun as the Moon does from Earth. And since the Earth is 149,600,000 km away from the Sun, Venus would have to orbit at 148,261,519.2 from the Sun.

[149,600,000] - [1,338,480.8] = 148,261,519.2 km.

At this orbit is where the fundamentalist have calculated that Venus will appear 1/1 in diameter to the Sun, and at the 108,200,000 kilometer mark Venus is 1/30 in diameter to Sun, consistent with the transit sightings and the fact that field experts who went out in space and have measured the Sun put Venus at 1/114 diameter to the Sun, this math is incorrect, science ascribes that the diameter of the Sun shrinks the closer Venus gets to Earth, the diameter of the Sun remains the same but the illusion of grandeur that Venus projects because she gets closer to Earth is what must be considered, I have considered this and tabulated it carefully and accurately.

If I stand 5'11 before you, am I not still 5'11 a mile away from you, yes, I am!

Venus doesn't become the true size of the Sun, only the illusion that distance creates because the Sun is so far away, so one must calculate where Venus should be to capture the wholeness of the Sun's illusion and that point/orbit becomes 100% of the optical illusion as seen from Earth, and where by Venus standing next to the Sun being zero%, because at that closeness there would be no more illusion but reality.

So, Venus at 148,261,519.2 km in orbit would project 100% optical illusion of being the same size as the Sun seen from Earth, when resuming to her original orbit at 108,200,000 km Venus would lose a certain percentage of that optic when viewed from Earth, to calculate that lose we’ll put the hypothetical orbit on a percentage scale and divide into her original position from the Sun.

108,200,000 km ~ 148,261,519.2 km = 72.97% Venus RETAINS in size compared to our Sun as it appears like in our skies. OPTICS

-End of Illusion 2-

On the imaginary surface area disk scale Venus is 1/13,189 the size of the Sun and when in her hypothetical orbit (148,261,519.2) Venus covers all the imaginary 13,189 [V] slots, when resuming to her original orbit at 108,200,000 km again a certain amount of these “slots” are lost. Lets calculate how many slots Venus retains when resuming her original position.

13,189 (slots) ~ 148,261,519.2 (km) = 0.000088957 slots per kilometer.

0.000088957 x 108,200,000 (km) = 9,625.1474 slots/13,189

9,622 ~ 13,189 = (72.97%)

When viewing the planet named Venus (optically) she would have the appearance of almost 3/4 the size of our Sun as seen in OUR sky

-End of Illusion 3-

Edited by Felithvian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCHj0L_l_4&feature=plcp

-
CGI. The servants of Satan try to reach Heaven with their technological abomination, same as the babylonians with their atrocious tower. God, the Father and Jesus, the Son, our King, gave Satan free will to govern his servants. Those of you who are not impressed must thank the Father and Son for their infinite mercy. Brothers, stay away from all men who preach terrestrial wisdom. Math, Science (Including Medicine) and Philosophy will be destroyed by the Alpha and Omega.

At this orbit is where the fundamentalist have calculated that Venus will appear 1/1 in diameter to the Sun, and at the 108,200,000 kilometer mark Venus is 1/30 in diameter to Sun, consistent with the transit sightings and the fact that field experts who went out in space and have measured the Sun put Venus at 1/114 diameter to the Sun, this math is incorrect, science ascribes that the diameter of the Sun shrinks the closer Venus gets to Earth, the diameter of the Sun remains the same but the illusion of grandeur that Venus projects because she gets closer to Earth is what must be considered, I have considered this and tabulated it carefully and accurately.

If I stand 5'11 before you, am I not still 5'11 a mile away from you, yes, I am!

What. I can't see how any of your calculations prove anything. How does any of all this you've written about Venus contradict modern science?

Can't tell if schizophrenic or just regular cultist...

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

And isn't the calculations you do using math, and thus utilising the very subjects that are being railed against? Thus proving the very trollish nature of this entire post....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What. I can't see how any of your calculations prove anything. How does any of all this you've written about Venus contradict modern science?

Can't tell if schizophrenic or just regular cultist...

Okay astronomer, single out one point and prove it wrong, you won't be able, that's why you haven't done it.

And isn't the calculations you do using math, and thus utilising the very subjects that are being railed against? Thus proving the very trollish nature of this entire post....

I'm getting more than a kick, you're science is comical. In order to explain the lie, one must utlilize terrestrial wisdom.

It seems to me that at least in your first part (it's hard to tell with your horrible English) you seem to argue that if the moon and Venus had the same size/(distance from Earth) ratio, then Venus would be larger than the Sun when seen from Earth if placed on it's original orbit. Well, Venus and the Moon do not have that same ratio so you've said nothing about the real world...

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

It seems to me that at least in your first part (it's hard to tell with your horrible English) you seem to argue that if the moon and Venus had the same size/(distance from Earth) ratio, then Venus will be larger than the Sun when seen from Earth. Well, Venus and the Moon do not have that same ratio so you've said nothing about the real world...

It seems to me that you're excusing your poor knowledge on this subject, by insulting my english writing.

This is an attempt to make clear that your perception of reality is grossly distorted and unscientific in the extreme. You are free to hold whatever beliefs you choose, but extended ignorance of the depth and breadth you have displayed in this thread will generate pity at best.

You have no understanding of chemistry. You have no understanding of physics. Frankly, as you pointed out, you have no understanding of religion. You may continue to post your nonsense for the time being, but do not expect your ideas - as offered to date - to receive anything but contempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=KKM-XSYKrFo

Proof positive, you can't deny the facts! They're facts if someone wrote them down.

Also the internet and computers don't exist, computers and video games are a satanic hallucination and Felithvian is a Christian magician trying to save you all from this illusion. What a terrible burden to bear. Christ-like. IS Felithvian the second coming of Christ?

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 1

Also the internet and computers don't exist, computers and video games are a satanic hallucination and Felithvian is a Christian magician trying to save you all from this illusion. What a terrible burden to bear. Christ-like. IS Felithvian the second coming of Christ?

Let my blood fall to the ground! O earth, here these words, for it is not I who proclaim them, but our King and Father. Rostere, forgive me.

I don't even deserve to be called a servant, nor a son. I'm as equal as you are. Will my blood end in the chalice of martyrs? Will I perform miracles under the blessing of fire? Will I be one of the two witnesses prophetized by John of Patmos? Maybe. Will you AGX-17 be one of them? Maybe. None knows, but HIM. Thanks for the video.

• Like 1

Ah, that explains where Sandy Island went; It was probably just a different way of rounding fractions. Maldives, you are next to go.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

We only have tv as evidence of what earth is supposed to look like from the supposed space, and as for other "planets" we have anomations and no real footage. The closest to proof we have is with our real eyes when we look into the night sky, the rest is manufactured and has no relation to what anyone can see with their own two eyes when they look up into the velvet darkness.

CGI people, you wouldn't need anything to watch Venus float around our skies, it would be HUGE!

The Sun is 100x bigger then Venus

The Sun is 100x bigger then Earth

The Sun is 400x bigger then Moon

Sun is 150 million km away from Earth and Moon

Earth is 4x as big as the Moon

Venus is 4x as big as the Moon

For the Moon to seem the same size as the Sun 150 million km of distance is needed, for a planet the size of earth (Venus) to seem the size of the Sun and the Moon when viewing from Earth you would have to divide the distance of the Moon from the Sun by 400 and then multiply by 100, because the Earth & Venus are 4x as big as the Moon.

150,000,000 km divided 400 = 375,000 km

375,000 km x 100 = 37,500,000 km

But Venus is 108,000,000 km away from the Sun, therefore closer to Earth, Venus would seem larger then the Sun from OUR planet, so lets do some math and see how much larger this ILLUSION would seem like.

108,000,000KM divided 37,500,000KM = 2.88

Venus would seem almost three times the size of OUR Sun, you would see an object 3x the size of OUR Sun floating around during the day blocking OUR Sun's light from reaching Earth for days, now, who still believes in these WASTES who claim to have seen a PLANET?

The media has told us once that we can see venus with the naked eye, a bright light shining due to the reflection of the sun on it. We are also told that stars are billions of miles away and yet they shine too and are relative in size. So why cant we see mars shine when it is near to us in distance?

Supposedly, also the sun has the strongest magnetic core of all the "spheres" in our solar system. Supposedly, the planets revolve around it because of the magnetic pull. Supposedly, the earth is NOT the biggest planet. Thus the larger planets would be closer to the sun and the smallest being furthest, strictly because of the size of the magnetic feild.

Unless you claim that its magnectic feild is weaker than the others, how would they know this from millions or billions of miles away? Do they have esp? Or crystal balls? Also you should read about what scientist say about magnets. They claim that they lose their pull/push. Are permanent magnets really permanent? Magnets generally retain their magnetism unless they are stored near power lines, other magnets, and high temperatures. Over time, magnet materials lose a very small amount of magnetism. For example, Samarium Cobalt magnets may lose about 1% of their magnetism in ten years.

Do magnets get weaker? How? Several factors can weaken the magnetism in a magnet. If a magnet is stored close to heat, strong electrical currents, other magnets, or radiation, it can lose its strength. Additionally, high humidity can corrode neodymium magnets.

This means that the magnetism of the planets and their satelittes (moons) would lose their pull/push over time from the heat of the sun, the radiation of the sun and the magnetic feilds of other planets or satelittes being close to them. Wake up brothers, fiction in the facts.

I know you shouldn't take advice from strangers on the internet, so my "evidence" is entirely anecdotal, but having literally traveled around the world twice (Auckland, Los Angeles, London, Copenhagen, Singapore and back again), I'm pretty convinced that it's round (or somebody made some damn good replicates of my home and put it in multiple places).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

108,000,000KM divided 37,500,000KM = 2.88

Venus would seem almost three times the size of OUR Sun, you would see an object 3x the size of OUR Sun floating around during the day blocking OUR Sun's light from reaching Earth for days, now, who still believes in these WASTES who claim to have seen a PLANET?

I weep for humanity

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I know you shouldn't take advice from strangers on the internet, so my "evidence" is entirely anecdotal, but having literally traveled around the world twice (Auckland, Los Angeles, London, Copenhagen, Singapore and back again), I'm pretty convinced that it's round (or somebody made some damn good replicates of my home and put it in multiple places).

Appreciate your advice Gorth. But I will not accept the deception that has been perpetrated on us with ILLOGICAL assumptions masqueraded with math formulas for easy to swallow B.S.

Could you state WHY you're convinced?

I just can't tell if this guy is for real or just trolling.

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Could you state WHY you're convinced?

Because once could be a fluke. When I can (and did) repeat the exercise and get to the same result, it may be more than just statistical error that I got home again.

The only thing I'm convinced of without proof is, there is more to the universe(s) than most people can grasp. Go read Platos Cave Allegory (from "The Republic"). It's the most profound piece of text ever to influence my thinking. You may not agree, but it would give some insight into what makes me tick :)

• Like 1

Let my blood fall to the ground! O earth, here these words, for it is not I who proclaim them, but our King and Father. Rostere, forgive me.

I don't even deserve to be called a servant, nor a son. I'm as equal as you are. Will my blood end in the chalice of martyrs? Will I perform miracles under the blessing of fire? Will I be one of the two witnesses prophetized by John of Patmos? Maybe. Will you AGX-17 be one of them? Maybe. None knows, but HIM. Thanks for the video.

Oh, I like you, I like you, mister.