Planets, Space & Satellites don't exist

Felithvian

Also all the research fusion reactors only use tritium - no oxygen - to start fusion processes.

All reactors are in the open spaces of earth, air is everywhere, even in an empty shoe box, furthermore, reactors use Uranium for fuel, where does the Sun get its Uranium? I ask because you base the Sun's theory of fusion on the principles of Nuclear fusion from a reactor.

Fusion not fission.

We don't fuse Uranium and neither do stars.

I think the most polite thing to do under these circumstances - and I've had a lot of training in etiquette, so I don't want any arguments - is to taser Felithvian, load him/her into a rocket, and fire him/her into the heart of the Sun.

The Sun doesn't exist remember?

Strapping him onto a raft and pushing him off the edge of the world(he does believe that the world is flat right?) would be more appropriate and cheaper.

That's my point though. Just thinking of his exquisite satisfaction as he is proved right and he crashes into a plywood and LED facsimile of the sun.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The stars are only known to be relative in size based on the wavelength of light they emit (since larger stars have more mass and more powerful fusion reactions)

The Sun doesn't have hydrogen gas or liquid in it, the Sun doesn't fuse atoms to create energy either, its God's light.

In ipso vita erat,

et vita erat lux hominum:

et lux in tenebris lucet,

et tenebræ eam non comprehenderunt.

(vel)

ἐν αὐτῷ ζωὴ ἦν, καὶ ἡ ζωὴ ἦν τὸ φῶς τῶν ἀνθρώπων. καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

(Jn 1:4-5)

• Like 1

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

The stars are only known to be relative in size based on the wavelength of light they emit (since larger stars have more mass and more powerful fusion reactions)

The Sun doesn't have hydrogen gas or liquid in it, the Sun doesn't fuse atoms to create energy either, its God's light.

In ipso vita erat,

et vita erat lux hominum:

et lux in tenebris lucet,

et tenebræ eam non comprehenderunt.

(vel)

ἐν αὐτῷ ζωὴ ἦν, καὶ ἡ ζωὴ ἦν τὸ φῶς τῶν ἀνθρώπων. καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

(Jn 1:4-5)

240px-A_Light_Shining_in_Darkness.png

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The fusion process alone does not achieve sufficient gain to be viable as a power source for the Sun. That's pretty much Bull****!

Disproving one theory does not automatically prove another right. Here is an example. Say there is a red cube hidden behind a solid wall. With a set of experiments I conclude that there is probably a yellow sphere behind it. You say, that there is definitely a green triangle behind it. Let's also say that you find arguments proving that it cannot be both yellow and a sphere, maybe neither of those. So, what does it tell you about your theory? Nothing.

Some space probes like Pioneer 10 have fission reactors with plutonium on board. So, how does it work in space?

The sun is a fusion reactor. It combines nuclei of atoms.

Radioactive decay, like all decay doesn't need oxygen, but to obtain this form of decay, you needed oxygen.

Fusion reactors, eh? Fusion reactors... :facepalm: Ayy, Quants en governa la farina!

We don't even know how to friggin build them!!! That's like someone saying that a black-hole outside our solar system will suck us into the Romulan Star Quadrant, ahead WARP factor 1 Mr Sulu. :w00t:

You speak like those strange people who know what was happening a million years ago, yet they don't even know if medieval people wore underwear or not!

One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bull****.

You see, this is the problem with you guys. It's either good or bad, black or white, right or wrong, God/Christ or Satan. This is the cage you try to press your view of the world in. Ever heard of love, understanding, respect, tolerance? Did I insult you for your beliefs? I thought this was a scientific discussion, but apparently I was wrong in that regard.

The fusion process alone does not achieve sufficient gain to be viable as a power source for the Sun.

Fun fact: the fusion processes that power the stars are actually incredibly inefficient.

It's pretty much a natural consequence of having too many elements mixed up with the fuel.

Fusion reactors, eh? Fusion reactors...  :facepalm: Ayy, Quants en governa la farina!

We don't even know how to friggin build them!!!

Except that we have been building them for the past 50 years.

Unless you have different definition of a reactor.

I thought this was a scientific discussion, but apparently I was wrong in that regard.

And here I was hoping that we were holding an audition for the position of junior board troll.

Building them? Are you friggin serious?

Perfectly.

Fusion has never been achieved, PLAIN FACT!

Fusion has been blowing things up since 1950s.

You can disbelieve it all you want but it won't make hydrogen bombs any less deadly.

Why don't you stop trolling my thread, and bring some evidence? Building them for the past 50 years, yea right.

Ever heard of JET?

Most popular fusion reactor of our day.

• Like 1

Perfectly.

You can disbelieve it all you want but it won't make hydrogen bombs any less deadly.

Why don't you stop trolling my thread, and bring some evidence? Building them for the past 50 years, yea right.

Ever heard of JET?

I don't know Felithvian but it sounds like pmp10 knows what he is talking about, its probably a good time to admit you are wrong?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Perfectly.

Ever heard of JET?

I don't know Felithvian but it sounds like pmp10 knows what he is talking about, its probably a good time to admit you are wrong?

I think it's a better time to admit this entire thing has been a faintly sordid attempt to get attention.

Somewhere there's a mummy and daddy with a lot to answer for.

-Elwood Blues

Perfectly.

Ever heard of JET?

I think it's a better time to admit this entire thing has been a faintly sordid attempt to get attention.

Somewhere there's a mummy and daddy with a lot to answer for.

I don't think he is trolling, I think he believes what he is saying? But I'm probably wrong :skeptical:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Please, Bruce. Fusion has never occurred? I've talked to some nutsos online and offline in my time. Family. Friends. Homeless dudes. Drug addicts. Criminals. But there's a rhythm and a flavour to it. Always.

I don't believe it can be faked. Because a real loony tune is sad. They know they don't fit. Someone dressing up as crazy always loves it. They go over the line to prove how exciting and different they are.

The irony is that the only way I can believe anyone would have the inhuman impulse to mock the truly insane this way is if they themselves were insane.

~~

On a more positive note, if you don't get it, that probably says what a decent fellah you are. It's a rare gift, old boy.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

What type of wood is Wals dumber than?  I mean Redwoods are ancient and all knowing, so we are all dumb compared to those.  Also, what is the grain of the wood?  

I'd say Wals is above bamboo, but not quite up to Yew.

• Like 1

I've just been asked to delete all of Felithvian's post in this thread as apparently they weren't written by him but by someone else using his computer.. So, I'm going to have a global mod do that. Just FYI. Hope it doesn't screw up too much unrelated content.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I've removed some of the post. I also think - owing to the nature of the request, we'll just lock the thread and see what happens next in the sandbox known as WoT ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: