The official Update 20 camp-out thread

Welll....here I am, half hour later.....still refreshing....and still not seeing any update.... :cat:

I don't think any update so far managed to be actually *on time*.

Maybe not but it should still be no more than an hour off the intended time of release.....

Unless they are still debating changes and editing it....

1zq6793.jpg

I used to beat Adventure like once a day back when I had my Atari hooked up. It was so addictive. :)

Then a few years later I hooked the system back up and I couldn't remember how to play it. :(

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The time draws nigh.

Bobby, can you please, please put the "You must gather your party before venturing forth" in the game, at least once, as a funny reference? ;)

/adds this to his already large list of PE requests :yes:

:banana:

It's a MUST.

Edited by Uomoz

1669_planescape_torment-prev.png

Okay if we're camping, do we need to decide the watches?

Anyone remember if we're using the optional rules about the % chance of accidentally kicking a lantern over and starting a fire in the camp?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Don't worry, everyone, the update will come the moment I go to lunch.

ಠ_ಠ

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

ಠ_ಠ

Go to lunch already

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

ಠ_ಠ

Go to lunch already

It's not even 11am here yet! I see Bobby is in the thread--he's probably laughing at everyone...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Do we have any marshmallows for this camp-out?

Nah, but I've got five cases of claret and some dunkin' donuts if you want to sit next to me.

:D Sounds good Monte!

Heart-Glitters-81.gif

Edited by Zed
  • Like 2