The Dwarf ranger is a companion!?!?!?

Hmm, looks like they have oversexualized that dwarf by putting her in a fur miniskirt. They should rework the concept because, really, who would delve into a dungeon in totally unrealistic fur?

Reported for crypto-sexism.

That's only one subrace of dwarf.

P.S. She's H0T!

She's so adorable I love her and want to hug her omgIcan'tbelievehowadorablesheisCAN-I-NOM-HER-HEAD?!

• Like 2

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

:facepalm: Doesn't seem appropriate for a mod to be trolling

Trolling? Not me good sir. Im deeply, deeply offended by the dwarf's depiction which is clearly only for the titillation of young males. Furthermore, the fur miniskirt and bikini top are totally unrealistic and would only serve to direct weapon blows to her vital areas.

• Like 3

Dude please go and look up the definition of 'troll.'

Actually, since the definition of trolling is posting to deliberately provoke, then yeah, an unpaid volunteer Obsidian moderator was in fact clearly trolling, especially given the concurrent existence of the other troll-laden threads. :lol:

(Though I do find more amusing that he can't tell the difference between metal and cloth in redirecting blows. :p At least a good troll would get into the specific material mechanics better.)

Edited by Ieo
  • Like 1

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Dude please go and look up the definition of 'troll.'

Troll - Someone who posts bollocks to create drama.

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

(Though I do find more amusing that he can't tell the difference between metal and cloth in redirecting blows. :p At least a good troll would get into the specific material mechanics better.)

Huh? Look closer. There is a mook about to deliver a claw attack to her exposed southern boreal region because she is wearing a fur miniskirt. Totally unrealistic armor for dungeoneering.

• Like 1

Huh? Look closer. There is a mook about to deliver a claw attack to her exposed southern boreal region because she is wearing a fur miniskirt. Totally unrealistic armor for dungeoneering.

No need to thank me :wowey:

trololol.jpg

Yeah, I was talking about your "direct weapon blows to her vital areas" bit. :facepalm:'Cause fur is supposed to do that. Dungeoneering shouldn't involve cloth either (mister Aloth pinstripey pants). And Forton, good lord. Funny you didn't mention them, though. I guess it's pretty obvious Forton's design has absolutely nothing to do with titillation for anyone...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

People need to quit with their euro centric view of things.

No, people need to stop trying to force culturally incompatible things together. If Obsidian is going for a Euro-centric feel, then ninja, samurai, and shaolin monks are simply out of place at best and jarringly inappropriate at worst. In a location that's the crossroads of a huge land mass (think Constantinople) with far-flung empires and disparate cultures, maybe they could shoehorn in a dash of Asian flavor, but they'd have to do it with great care. I don't want to see katanas and shuriken for sale just to satisfy the Asian fan-boi crowd.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

A+ sir :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was talking about your "direct weapon blows to her vital areas" bit. :facepalm:'Cause fur is supposed to do that. Dungeoneering shouldn't involve cloth either (mister Aloth pinstripey pants). And Forton, good lord. Funny you didn't mention them, though. I guess it's pretty obvious Forton's design has absolutely nothing to do with titillation for anyone...

Perhaps all that forehead slapping is taking a toll? The fur miniskirt is longer in the back than the front. Clearly, when confronted with a front and below attack as depicted, the blow will be directed around her hip and into her exposed groin. I dont know about you but if my groin gets savaged by a claw attack, I consider that vital. Also, look at the bikini. The fur there will allow claw attacks to slide easily over the chest and focus all the energy on her sternum. Do you want her to get a busted sternum? Didnt think so.

As for Pinstripe McFancypants and the monk, they are protected by magic and chi respectively. Had a claw attack been directed at either of their groins it would have triggered a critical failure on the attacker and caused them to claw their own groin.

Its so simple I cant believe everyone doesnt see it.