Judge Hades Character

HAHA.  I remember posting a video showing that it was possible to get past the werewolf.  And the "FALLOUT IN NAME ONLY" posts, oh man.

I probably more often than not found him aggravating than otherwise, but after a while I just sort of got used to his online persona.  Was definitely saddened by his passing.

Cheers for stopping by Valashar!

EDIT: Dug up my Bloodlines post for posterity.  Ahhh, good times.

I think I'm only a 7 or 8 on the jerk scale now, compared to my previous 9-10 rating.

Edited by alanschu
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Guys, Visceris goes back to some of my earliest days as the webmaster for Black Isle. No donation is required for a tribute in the game.

And don't worry. I won't spare the rod in his representation.

Bwahahahaha! Found him. Bravo Josh.

*Wolfish grin*

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Guys, Visceris goes back to some of my earliest days as the webmaster for Black Isle. No donation is required for a tribute in the game.

And don't worry. I won't spare the rod in his representation.

Bwahahahaha! Found him. Bravo Josh.

*Wolfish grin*

I haven't yet.  Don't spoil it!

Found him and it was excellent. :D

RIP Mike

Awesome. I can't wait to find him, too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn. Good to see that folks have found him and that his representation is a good one. Still haven't had a chance to pick up the game for myself (moving soon so funds are carefully rationed). I look forward to both the game and meeting my old friend inside of it.

• Like 1

copperlane. easy directions for rosbjerg: south/southeast of actors... between fox and goose and a tiny bridge.

HA! Good Fun!

ps we hesitate to mention, but vis is one o' the few npcs that may be dispatched w/o a reputation loss.  he has the toothed deer helm that grants dex and athletics buffs. 

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

copperlane. easy directions for rosbjerg: south/southeast of actors... between fox and goose and a tiny bridge.

HA! Good Fun!

ps we hesitate to mention, but vis is one o' the few npcs that may be dispatched w/o a reputation loss.  he has the toothed deer helm that grants dex and athletics buffs. 

True - though powergamers need not despair, as you can get at least 2 of those helms elsewhere without dispatching said NPC (if that's distasteful to you).