STEAM!

Gorth

Except for that last alien on the map you cant find that prevents you from ending the mission and possibly from completing the game if its during a base defense. That and the 3 minuite waits between turns while the scripts are doing god knows what will test the patience of anyone.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Except for that last alien on the map you cant find that prevents you from ending the mission and possibly from completing the game if its during a base defense. That and the 3 minuite waits between turns while the scripts are doing god knows what will test the patience of anyone.

Hmm, I did not have any of those issues in my playthrough, most of the time the last alien was exactly where I thought he would be.  The load times seemed reasonable as well.

My biggest issue were LOS and camera glitches.  I assume they've been patched up a bit at this point.

Wish they'd not bothered with the whole monster spawning system. Getting ambushed by a Muton that suddenly appeared in the middle of my squad wasn't fun :p

Hopefully they've fixed that endless alien turn bug. Cost me two Ironman games that way.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I still have to get used to playing XCOM with mouse and keyboard. Played it on Ps3 and loved it but on pc i just can't get back into it. Even if i don't have to suffer "3rd person cam"  and some other console only things. :(((

1.13 killed off Ja2.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to the generosity of SadExchange, downloading XCOM. Never played any version of this game so Im pretty excited.

I'll bet you'll enjoy it. I also came to the game without any history with the XCOM series.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Can you hand them out?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thanks to Bester I tried DOTA2 out but it really wasn't for me. There's very little to do, which is what happens when you cut Warcraft III down to a single hero unit, and the game relies on  a lot of memorisation of effective combinations. I imagine its very time consuming to be good at the game, but its just not all that much fun to play.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I don't have Dota2 either but I don't want to be a free game hog. If you have one left over after everything washes out, I would be interested. I don't have any of the previous Dota's either so if they are required you can eliminate me.

I don't even have 25 friends and the ones that do have the game already, so out of 25 copies I'm sure I can spare one. PM me an e-mail you want me to send it to and I'll hook you up. :)

That goes for anyone else who would like a free copy of a game that is ridiculously easy to find for free. :p