Mass Effect 3

Gorth

What does actually happen if I don't import any ME2 savegames at all? Are all party members in ME3 available/alive by default then?

Default Shep is Renegade. No Wrex. Dead Council. Anderson head of Council. Opposite sex party member survived on Vermire. Rachni queen gone.

I realize that all the 'significant decisions' I listed are from ME 1.

That said, there is an interactive something at the beginning that lets you make certain decisions.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Well nuts, didn't create an Origin account so am hosed for the time being.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have a full and perfect FemShep savegame (everybody survived), but not a MaleShep.

Since ME3 won't allow me to change gender and I always start my first game with MaleShep, I will just have to conveniently fall back to that cool masseffectsaves.com site. Doo-dee-doo.

Or dig out a copy of that Gibbed Save Game Editor for ME2 that lets you create a totally new save as you want?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not for me, I had to make a "SWTOR" account. Well unless those are the same, in which case I made another one needlessly :p

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I just installed Origin.. and found that it's recognised that I own TOR, and offered to let me download that as well, even with it already installed on my system. And it uses exactly the same login and password as both Bioware Social and my SW TOR account... so I'm guessing they're all merged together.

So it's kind of nice to see that even though I picked up the physical copy of the game, I've also got access to the digital download if I need it at some future point..

Something's off putting about their character models

Origin, SWTOR, and the Bioware Social Network are all supposed to be merged together depending on the email you used. As I said before, I had some trouble with this a few months ago, I called EA support and they were able to help me sort everything out. It was surprisingly easy, I was expecting a lot more trouble with it to be honest.

Oh, I seem to have left the handbag I was swinging in this thread. I'll just pick it up and go on a holiday for a couple of days, come back mellower than ever.

I'll leave you with this, though:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Strange kid on the Earth level, tell him to get out of the vent and he says "You can't help me". Course he dies and we feel sad. Wonder how my playthrough will go with Grunt (I'm guessing) instead of Wrex.

I think i'm going to play this with Story mode. Combat is too clumsy for me.

Why not play it in Role-Playing mode?

Also, is it just on my PC, or is the sound a bit low/dampened/shallow? I didn't remember I had that issue with ME1/2 or any other games.

Also, the demo section feels a bit kinda rushed.

Edited by Morgoth

Hm, the sound was a bit low. The start up music was really low, but once you began the actual gameplay it did go up a little.

Is it me, or does something about the general character animation this time around look a bit more off then usual? Shephards forearms and hands looked really odd during the introduction walk around....]

Also, the demo was glitchy and kept doing little pauses when i played it.. which was.. a wee bit annoying.

Gameplay wise, feels a lot like ME2, not really that much of a change to it. It would have been nice to have been able to play around with some of the actual non-combat elements, but..eh, it looks like that is not to be.

Played through once, and then uninstalled. Nothing we haven't seen in a dozen gameplay videos over the last half a year...

I think i'm going to play this with Story mode. Combat is too clumsy for me.

Why not play it in Role-Playing mode?

Also, is it just on my PC, or is the sound a bit low/dampened/shallow? I didn't remember I had that issue with ME1/2 or any other games.

Also, the demo section feels a bit kinda rushed.

Why should i? Story mode has ridiculously easy combat, everything else is the same

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.