RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Still playing Blood Bowl. Leveling my Orks through the campaign.

I love playing against elves. If they don't slam me two touchdowns in the first half, I maim half of their team come end of the game.

My last game was hilarious, there were 5 badly hurt and 3 knocked out elves in the second half - so there were only three left in the field. And 10 of my boyz to guard those three, and a goblin to deliver a touchdown in the last turn.

But there were still two turns left to the game, so I proceeded to stomp those three until the last possible moment.

I'll conclude that any game that lets you beat elves into a pulp is a good game.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

i like the sound of that 1999 mode, it makes it sound like a real video game and not a baby-coddling simulator.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

They are milking the thing till it is like Final Fantasy, heh. I stopped liking the Resident Evil franchise after RE3.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

best resident evil games in order

1. Resident evil 4

2. Resident evil 2

3. Resident evil Code Veronica X

edit, here is some more

4. Resident evil 1 gamecube remake

5. Resident evil 5

6. Resident evil 3

i didnt play any of the others

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

yeah im sure you can download it on the psn for ps3, it was originally a gamecube game, then it was on ps2, and then made available on wii and psn

yeah im sure you can download it on the psn for ps3, it was originally a gamecube game, then it was on ps2, and then made available on wii and psn

I'll check if it's on PSN then. They typically haven't had PS2 games available on the PSN for PS3, but just recently they started putting some PS2 games on there. Don't know if they work or not however, haven't tried any of the PS2 games on PSN out. I have d/l'd a couple of the PS1 classics though.

best resident evil games in order

1. Resident evil 4

2. Resident evil 2

3. Resident evil Code Veronica X

edit, here is some more

4. Resident evil 1 gamecube remake

5. Resident evil 5

6. Resident evil 3

i didnt play any of the others

Nemesis behind 5? lol no.

Wasn't Resident Evil 4 the game that popularized QTEs? I've honestly been wary of playing taht for that reason alone.

That was God of War.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

yeah it was god of war, there are a few in resident evil 4, and they are annoying, but definitely not a reason to skip a fantastic game.

edit: and yes nemesis was awesome, but i had a lot of fun playing RE5 co-op with my wife, so it edged it out imo

Edited by entrerix

Nemesis is the worst RE game I've played. didn't play 4, unfortunately. 5 is very solid, but only in co-op. that alone puts it above most games of the series. the original game is just crap. my fav is 2.

heard a lot of good things about CV but could never force myself into playing it. still have the DVD somewhere.

just watched the trailer for 6. it's awesome. it's like RE All-Stars, day one purchase

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.