Tale's giveaway

Tale

If it isnt Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the tentacle, then I dont want your stupid prize anyway :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'll just find some random number generator and assign people numbers.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sorry, BIG V, there's a requirement that the entrants must be pre-existing forum members. You created your account after this started and are ineligible. I might be willing to waive 100 post count on a case by case basis, but not that particular rule.

Final day. I will sort out the valid entries after work tonight and contact the winners.

If there's a chance of waiving the 100 post count, then I'd be interested in Honest Hearts. As for #3, sent as a PM, as requested. Thanks.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

I don't recognize you, but you do post, just not overly often. Yeah, I'll waive it for you.

Now closed to entry. I'll contact the winners first, then I'll let everyone else know.

Apparently the PM system has a throttle. *taps foot*

Edited by Tale

I'm waiting to hear back from the winner of #3. I've heard back from the other two.

The winner of Honest Hearts is Deathdealer!

I haven't gifted his game yet since he only got back to me while I was at work. I'll have that to you tonight.

The winner of Amnesia was Deraldin!

And, even though, I haven't heard from him, the winner of the $19.99 games of his choice is MacMichael!

Fun fact here. Only two people got the question for this one right. Those two being Deraldin and MacMichael. The first and last entries for it. The correct answer is Tales of Monkey Island.

I've learned some things from this. The best and most entries were naturally for Honest Hearts. Of which I got 9 entrants. We had 10 and lost one. Maybe next time, I'll do it differently and just offer the DLC (but like 3 copies) and organize it to coincide with release.

Edited by Tale

Shouldn't we have some kind of an independent third party confirm the neutrality of the picking process?

I can confirm that the selection process was completely fair and unbiased in every way.

On a completely unrelated note:

X02YWl.jpg

Yeah, I don't even like Deraldin.

Shouldn't we have some kind of an independent third party confirm the neutrality of the picking process?

I can confirm that the selection process was completely fair and unbiased in every way.

I think getting Amnesia is more like losing anyway :sorcerer:

Enjoy the nightmares!

I think getting Amnesia is more like losing anyway :p

Enjoy the nightmares!

Yeah, yeah, can't be any worse than what Thief did to me. Stupid Hammer Haunts. >_<