What you did today

Gorth

I told a crazy one-eyed, half deaf, idiot man-child to stop harassing me, and stop making crap up about my g/f and stirring ****. I also told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to kill him. I perhaps went a tad far, but I've really had enough.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I also told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to kill him.

That's always a smart thing to do! :ermm:

(not really)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I also told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to kill him.

That's always a smart thing to do! :ermm:

(not really)

I was a little bit angry.

I think he got the message.

I told a crazy one-eyed, half deaf, idiot man-child to stop harassing me, and stop making crap up about my g/f and stirring ****. I also told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to kill him. I perhaps went a tad far, but I've really had enough.

Don't talk. Just kill him. *nod*

That would be kind of funny to see in a thread like this, heh. "Oh, today just killed a man and hid his body in a nearby field." :ermm:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Having a quiet evening in.. got a bbc show on looking at The Kennedys and the whole furor it raised in the US about historical inaccuracies, weighing in how accurate it was, whether it was reverential or just a character hackjob.. and how much was made up or not.

One key point was the big "sign a petition" that cropped up to prevent the show from being shown.

Call me weird..but do you think they'd react the same way if I started up similar petitions about the many hollywood induced pseudo history thats hacked up English related events? *cough* braveheart *cough* U-571 *cough*

I mean , seriously, I've met people who have taken the basics from films like that and thought they were historically accurate. I've actually had someone tell me that we should be grateful that the Americans were able to get hold of an Enigma machine and let us have it... :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I mean , seriously, I've met people who have taken the basics from films like that and thought they were historically accurate. I've actually had someone tell me that we should be grateful that the Americans were able to get hold of an Enigma machine and let us have it... :)

I was about to leap to America's defence and point out that this example sounds like poor education... :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For some reason my shoulders feel like I've got a block of teak at the base of my skull. :)

I should probably knuckle under and pay someone to give me a massage, but I can't bring myself to do that. Smacks too much of giving up on a girlfriend doing it. Heh. Still have some pride, after all.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For some reason my shoulders feel like I've got a block of teak at the base of my skull. >_<

I should probably knuckle under and pay someone to give me a massage, but I can't bring myself to do that. Smacks too much of giving up on a girlfriend doing it. Heh. Still have some pride, after all.

I've had a former ice hockey defenseman reorder a large portion of my muscles on a monthly basis for over ten years now. Lots of ladies have come and gone during that time. And my back thanks me for it. :p

For some reason my shoulders feel like I've got a block of teak at the base of my skull. >_<

I've had a former ice hockey defenseman reorder a large portion of my muscles on a monthly basis for over ten years now. Lots of ladies have come and gone during that time. And my back thanks me for it. :p

I usually go see a lady every few months who seems to have harnessed some demonic strength in her thumbs. The hour long massage is pure torture, but I walk out feeling a billion times better.

Made the mistake of cleaning up my neighbor's garbage bin after a racoon hit it, so got drawn into going over by her as she was grateful (odd, but eh whatever). Nice lady but her happy cheerful self makes me incredibly uneasy. Meant to do some C++ today, but got nothing done there, yay laziness.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hm, somehow I seem to have pulled one of those muscles in the neck/shoulder region. Quite a few shoulder movements, and pretty much all head movements now send out rather annoying spikes of pain.

somehow i seem to have done the same -_-

must've slept funny

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Ok, so we're all getting neck problems, and many of us solve those problems with professional massage.

I blame sunspots.

-Elwood Blues

I spent some time researching GG Allin... A total degenerate, second to none, an absolute low life that is better off dead.

I do find it humourious that people would actually go watch a guy like that, and let him fling poo at them.

I started work at 4am today for monthly inventory. I was greeted at the door by our night crews lead man, who was decked out in a padded bra and skirt. I think Im going to fail sensitivity training.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well tis a cold and grey sunday, I still feel as if I haven't fully woken up...

Had a moment pondering on how people can perceive you..

I mean, I've had people tell me I'm all sorts of different things : I've been told by some I act a couple of decades older then I am, I've had others tell me I'm juvenile and need to grow up.. I've had various people comment about me being mild and quite laid-back, whilst from a few people I hear that I'm angrily repressed.. I have a couple of friends who are into the whole D/S lifestyle who in the middle of a conversation told me that I carried myself and spoke like a natural Dom. >_< I've had one girl call me a cold-hearted sociopath and others tell me that I'm a charming gentleman..

I find it curious that just being myself seems to be perceived in so many different ways by different people...

I started work at 4am today for monthly inventory. I was greeted at the door by our night crews lead man, who was decked out in a padded bra and skirt. I think Im going to fail sensitivity training.

ask him to wiggle his rear on camera for you and then post the negative up here next to your lassie in your sig?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wait, what? :o

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

ask him to wiggle his rear on camera for you and then post the negative up here next to your lassie in your sig?

That would go over about as well as the time he went number two in the women's washroom.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well tis a cold and grey sunday, I still feel as if I haven't fully woken up...

Had a moment pondering on how people can perceive you..

I mean, I've had people tell me I'm all sorts of different things : I've been told by some I act a couple of decades older then I am, I've had others tell me I'm juvenile and need to grow up.. I've had various people comment about me being mild and quite laid-back, whilst from a few people I hear that I'm angrily repressed.. I have a couple of friends who are into the whole D/S lifestyle who in the middle of a conversation told me that I carried myself and spoke like a natural Dom. :o I've had one girl call me a cold-hearted sociopath and others tell me that I'm a charming gentleman..

I find it curious that just being myself seems to be perceived in so many different ways by different people...

I can recommend Edgar Schein's Process Consultation Revisited - Building the Helping Relationship as it includes a pretty nifty crash course on things like how people perceive each other. I approached this book with a lot of trepidation (due to the name), but have found it generally fascinating. It's a ****ty course book, though, 4/5 lists. :p

Haha, brilliant.

I got caught in one of those really odd circular dream sequences.. I'd get up out of bed, brush my hair, get dressed , all that malarkey, get to the door of my room and realise I was still sleeping..and it would happen all over again.. and again.. and again...

I'm hoping I'm still not actually dreaming... :shifty:

Found out that Weird Al put out a new single/video

Includes a singing porcupine.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I got caught in one of those really odd circular dream sequences.. I'd get up out of bed, brush my hair, get dressed , all that malarkey, get to the door of my room and realise I was still sleeping..and it would happen all over again.. and again.. and again...

You can't still be dreaming. You're late for your exams.

-Elwood Blues

You can't still be dreaming. You're late for your exams.

But I didn't study!