What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

I'm an administrator of the group? I never knew.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I guess I am too. I have no idea how that happened, but we should probably get official badges or something.

I don't recognize about half of those names on the member list too.

Wals is player of the week :)

Decided to get Rift and play with it for a while. Interesting way of class design they chose, you can get a decent variety.

Is it any good?

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Decided to get Rift and play with it for a while. Interesting way of class design they chose, you can get a decent variety.

Is it any good?

I'm close to getting this one as well, so I'd love a review. Is the story engaging at all? It sounds a bit meh generic fantasy, but it is hard to get a read on whether they engage you as a player well.

ooooh a steam group for obsidianites? how delightful! i shall join at once and proceed to never be online at the same time as any of you because that's a murphy's law of steam groups!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I guess I am too. I have no idea how that happened, but we should probably get official badges or something.

I don't recognize about half of those names on the member list too.

Wals is player of the week :)

A bunch of us ended up being tagged as administrators. At one point we had more administrators than normal members.

And I'm pretty sure that Wals has been player of the week for at least the past several months now. :)

ok i just joined, accepted rosjbergs steam invite, and then proceeded to add hurl and tale to my xbox friends too. I've become so social all at once. zuckerbergsgotnothingonme.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

How the heck does Wals have less of a social life than me? That's absurd.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

are you guys playing bad company 2 on steam?

if so then add me as steam buddy too, "entrerix" i suck tremendously, but would enjoy playing sometime

I have just sent you a friend invite so you can marvel at my 733t sk1llz that's if BFBC2 ever finishes facking updating.

sonsofgygax.JPG

done and done

Well.. I'm the unsociable one who rarely if ever plays online .. but what the hey, I'll slip into the Obsid group on steam as well.. just on the offchance.. :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

This reminds me... for our random games of L4D2 that I usually drag Der kicking and screaming into I should start checking the group list more...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This reminds me... for our random games of L4D2 that I usually drag Der kicking and screaming into I should start checking the group list more...

Bah, you've been slacking. His lordship or the bird have been beating you to it.

I've been playing a lot of swedish games lately (battlefield, Magicka etc) I have to say - I'm getting a little envious at how much our northern borthers are owning us when it comes to making games..

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, it's not exactly hard to best "Kane & Lynch" so I wouldnt feel too bad about it :(

(my BFBC2 name is "Rat Faced Granny" and I have the EA download version so no steam)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm close to getting this one as well, so I'd love a review. Is the story engaging at all? It sounds a bit meh generic fantasy, but it is hard to get a read on whether they engage you as a player well.

So far it's pretty standard MMORPG fare. Just made my way into Sanctum though. I like that they took WAR's ideas of PQ's, sucks that no one seem to want to defend from invasions rather than go DPS stuff and get lewtz though. I'll have to do more reading on the game (impulse buy, hah)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra