Offical Website updates/expanded

Interesting how according to this the hero of DS 1 is made canonically female. Obsidian must've wished to erase any memory of Boll's movie.

We knew that since a while. Makes sense, considering DS's box art.

Why, was that already in DS2?

Interesting how according to this the hero of DS 1 is made canonically female. Obsidian must've wished to erase any memory of Boll's movie.

No idea, but in the demos they've shown the statue of the farmer showed... a female warrior. ;)

Either the sites are not up yet, or Marten, Odo, Jayne, Leona and Vera are not playable characters. ;)

Oh, I see they changed the silhouette of one of the playable characters.

Probably not. Don't forget these four are probably meant to be only the main charachters you can choose from.

Edited by C2B

No idea, but in the demos they've shown the statue of the farmer showed... a female warrior. :)

Movie wasn't bad, a nod towards the game but not exactly canon.

Gah PC claptrap. Outside Hollywood girls don't wield swords (mostly). I really hope I don't get stuck playing a girl. I've got the game pre-ordered via Amazon, which means I won't get it until 'til about June but 4 characters only and at least one girl. Obsidian needs to release some really convincing preview info. The graphics are sweet but I'm not interested in staring at a sweetly rendered girls backside for 24 hours or however long the game takes to clock. Actually I'm not interested in staring at a guys backside either but at least that's easier to tune out :)