Dragon Age 2

Rosbjerg

Irenicus is cool because he's basically an unintentional Ghaleon expy with less subterfuge and more evil.

am having no idea what you is talking 'bout.

irenicus is an excellent villain that got wasted 'cause o' some bad execution. you gots the whole macbeth angle that is foreshadowed multiple times and multiple ways throughout the course o' a long game. (is too bad that the bard quest were optional, but that is another issue.) 'course most folks miss such 'cause presentation were poor. 'stead o' irenicus/macbeth dying, he gets a second chance from a well-intentioned queen, but the second chance is a lie 'cause irenicus/macbeth is not only having his elven heritage stripped, but the emotional capacity to need or want redemption. is actually a very clever concept and character, but the way irenicus gets developed in the game makes him seem like little more than the traditional over-the-top, mad-with-power Evil Wizard that appears in a large % o' fantasy lit and games. irenicus Should be tragic and evoking sympathy, but the writers failed to achieve necessary pathos.

*shrug*

is too bad, 'cause the potential is there to be something special. wasted.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Irenicus is cool because he's basically an unintentional Ghaleon expy with less subterfuge and more evil.

am having no idea what you is talking 'bout.

Why would you? You have no idea who Ghaleon is. But he had a rather nice garden for an evil mage.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Should be tragic and evoking sympathy"

No, no he shouldn't. That would be trite and passe. He'd be worse off.

if you say so.... though am not sure that "trite" and pass

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

(Or, google "passe," find the first hit that types it "pass
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

we actually does different. alt codes is great, but we use so infrequent that we only know a couple. we copy from word using ctrl + ' + vowel. example: ctrl + ' + a =

irenicus was cool, baldurs gate 2 is not as good as planescape torment, and french letters are only good when they spell food and go into my digestive system.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Currently DA2's on my "buy if bored/cheap" list, but I'll try the demo when it's out. That's one decision I can wholeheartedly get behind, to release a demo.