STEAM!

Rosbjerg

I was waiting for a deal on that and promptly snatched it up. I'll only play it after I'm done with Witcher 2 and at least one playthrough of DS3, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Great.... I ****ing love games that are thinly disguised giant shopping malls.

Actually it's not really that much of a shopping mall. It works on "Hat based economics". Everything you can purchse is a salvage except for random crates that contain a few other things that are findable/makeable.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

D&D Daggerdale is out on Steam.

Somebody played it? Is it really that awful as reviews let it sound?

Echo this. I want to like it because it's D&D but I keep hearing it's crapola.

D&D Daggerdale is out on Steam.

Somebody played it? Is it really that awful as reviews let it sound?

Echo this. I want to like it because it's D&D but I keep hearing it's crapola.

I've got it on X-Box, its a generic hack and slash in many respects.

I haven't played much, but I have played worse, the reviews are a little harsh, its (5 || 6)/10 worth playing multiplayer, a general generic dungeon romp.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Bugs aside the overall quality of it is what you would expect form a free to play title.

That I don't agree with.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

There are so many sales and special sales and special special sales, that I begin to not buy Steam games anymore that aren't in some kind of special special special sale. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Guest Slinky
There are so many sales and special sales and special special sales, that I begin to not buy Steam games anymore that aren't in some kind of special special special sale. :>

That's what everybody should do. Steam's full prize games are ridiculously expensive, especially if you don't live in the states.

If you ask me, steam is only good for it's great sales.

Picked out three items from their rewards that I want. So if I get only 9 tickets during this promotion, I'll be happy. I might be able to get 5 today alone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog.

I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog. I will not buy anything. Need to complete backlog.

GAMES FOR THE GAME PILE

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

GAMES FOR THE GAME PILE

You will not get me!

sesame%20street%20paranoia.jpg