Goodbye GOG.com

taviow

Battlespire.

Good lord. That was the game that made Witchaven look like a work of genius.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I just checked out Interstate '76 on GOG (and accidentally bought it..). They even included a glide wrapper with that game! Now I REALLY wish they'd get Redguard.. and Screamer 2.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just checked out Interstate '76 on GOG (and accidentally bought it..). They even included a glide wrapper with that game! Now I REALLY wish they'd get Redguard.. and Screamer 2.

You probably shouldn't have done that. The word on GoG is that its one of the few broken releases (bug overload) they put out.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

IWD has arrived on GOG. ;)

I know right? Great news.

NEXT UP: BG2!

That or NWN + exp if the Atari Forgotten Realms collection is anything to go by (I have it).

It'll almost certainly be BG2 first. So far they've been released in the same order as their original release which makes BG2 next.

Hey, Stampede. How about a poem....

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You probably shouldn't have done that. The word on GoG is that its one of the few broken releases (bug overload) they put out.

You're talking to a Gothic fan. I laugh those puny bugs IN THE FACE

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Back in the days, I've put my I'76 game cd into the music machine and just listened to the music.

Groovy.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So, I've bought I'76 Arsenal yesterday, because I never got my hands on this Nitro Pack stuff. Now I wonder... I don't have any ingame music in the Nitro pack. Is this normal in the GOG version or is there something else that I have to change? Because it sucks to have no music.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I like ToEE, but 5.5 out of 6 stars shows the people who rate games on GoG are completely insane.

ballot stuffing is a cherished internet timefiller.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

If you sort their games by user rating descending, you'll find you have to scroll 4/5ths or more down the page to find the first game rated under 4/5 (that being Sniper Elite).

Incidentally, MoO1+2 is second overall, and MoO3 is dead last.

Still, I guess it's meant to be good old games, not mediocre old games.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I wanted to play ToEE for the very first time some days ago and noticed, that it looks super complex (in combat). All this commands stuff from which I totally have no clue plus I couldn't even figure out how to loot the enemies. It looked to me like looting sometimes works and sometimes it does not. Very confusing in this moment.