The funny things thread Part 2

Rosbjerg

Then you take the last 4 words .. "Nothing can be done" which is a good title. :p

and voila:

Ah, got it.

Neil Martin - "Nothing can be done"

Ok, so the last step, is that just editing the image and add title/name?

Yep.

Fortune favors the bald.

Just like how 'designer' bands are created by producers in the first place :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Took me awhile to get a flickr image that wasn't locked, but eventually I got this. Pretty sweet!

post-5618-1294590732_thumb.jpg

That looks like a great album. I reckon it would be hard working, folksy blues, with a couple of misguided rock ballads which you wouldn't rip.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not so funny.

"Compared to humans, cats have poor liver function and are less able to detoxify substances. Cats have become tipsy on red wine sauce from meal leftovers. While a single occasion might not cause long term ill-effects, large amounts or repeated amounts of alcohol will cause liver damage. As well as intoxication and gastrointestinal irritation; alcohol poisoning will result in breathing difficulties, coma and death."

Cat may not have been harmed in the making of that video, but his days are numbered if his owner keeps that up. Feeding a pet certain foods might seem cute or funny, but can have disastrous effects. Chocolate is poison to dogs for instance.

Pulp Fiction = humour.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That was pretty awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I don't know if it's exactly funny, but the usual speak your brains produced an absolute blinder today:

From the article here http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/1...lking-about-it/

grahammilne

0 seconds ago

Why have all the comments on the lead article about Warsi been removed? There were hundreds of them.

PS You have overlooked those of us, the majority, who have no prejudice or phobia, we just recognize that Islam is evil.

Made me laugh.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

That was magnificent.

I have to agree. At first I was expecting a couple of gimmicks, but there was some inspired lunacy right there.

-Elwood Blues