What are you playing now

Gorth

Witch Hunt is released tomorrow. It may be a few days before I get to it since I want to do a complete DA run before I hit the final DLC.

But I'll say this. If anyone spoils it for me I will use every connection in the games industry I've made over the years to see that you never enjoy video games again.

And by that I mean I'll contact up a few old coworkers, some friends, and and have them ignore me while I rant like a madman.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i spent pretty much all of last night and most of today playing League of Legends

i'm really starting to get pretty damn good with Warwick

rarely have a game with less than 10 kills and 15 assists

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Nibiru

Thoughts? Impressions?

I uninstalled it yesterday, didn't finish. Extremely bland characters, boring story. Lame puzzles (except for one where I had to blow up a rat with dynamite to open a door).

Obviously, you need a rat with dynamite stuffing to open doors... maybe I should give it a pass :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You could have gotten it for free with the Alpha Protocol pre-order on Steam.

That's how I got it, personally I think it's why so many critics went after AP. Space Siege is the digital equivalent of someone putting flaming poo through your letterbox.

Edited by Serrano

That's how I got it, personally I think it's why so many critics went after AP. Space Siege is the digital equivalent of someone putting flaming poo through your letterbox.

That's a ridiculous statement, if I ever saw one.

Most of the reviewers played it on a console, the ones who didn't got a review copy in the mail and even if they didn't why the hell would they have wasted their time on a 2 year old game?

Edited by Purkake

That's a ridiculous statement, if I ever saw one.

Seconded, AP recieved poor reviews because it was a BAD shooter, a BAD stealth game etc... Good with writing and RP I suppose, but meh on everything, especially the art OMFG that game is ugly.

Hated the art direction, the poorly prebaked lighting, the noisey badly compressed texture etc...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

even if they didn't why the hell would they have wasted their time on a 2 year old game?

It's the principle of the matter.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm trying to decide what's better, Take Command Second Manassas or Histwar: Les Grognards. So far I've come to the conclusion you need to control the cavalry yourself in both games, the AI doesn't seem to know how to use them.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I just find it funny that shipping Space Siege with AP didn't get the cogs turning in anyones brain indicating a GPG and Obsidian project ala DS3. Funny old thing eh?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Currently playing Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes.

Monty Python meets Kings Bounty? :)

Better than I had expected though. Still in the early stages, getting tutelage from his semidivine self, the holy avatar. Both in how to kill ferocious mushrooms and how to impress the girls :p

Just finished it last two days ago. Fun game, a bit short. Must be played as a parody.

Now playing King's Bounty again.

After a week of no gaming, I just did a quick run through of the Lair of the Shadow Broker dlc for ME2.. Firmly on the well-written side of the ME universe.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Taking a third character through Shadow Broker. I think it's a testament to how good this DLC is that I can play it three times within 36 hours. :ermm:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif