Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

Mad idea, but do you think we could have it now? I'm stumped for games to play.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

export from where? you start off as a lvl 1 loser

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

sounds complicated but i'll probably spend a lot of time playing it anyway.

probably not as much time as i spent playing poker in red dead though...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Still a whole lot of ambiguities in those rules. Which cards can be "played against"-- all cards in a caravan, or only the one most recently played? Does "continuing the numerical direction" mean just the next number up or down, or can we skip numbers and play a 6 as the second card after a 4?

It's an interesting idea that it doesn't use a complete card deck, though. Possibly explained by post-War scarcity? (Not that there would be a shortage of complete decks of cards in Vegas, of course, but by the name the game probably originated with the traders out on the Waste.)

Also, every time I hear the name, I start humming this.

Edited by Enoch

sounds complicated but i'll probably spend a lot of time playing it anyway.

probably not as much time as i spent playing poker in red dead though...

The reviews/feedback I read was RDR was a buggy mess... not true?

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente