Music

Walsingham

How emo, as I think the young people put it.

Go clay pidgeon shooting, drink a couple of bottles of claret and smoke a Romeo Y Julieta (a No. 2). If you are going to listen to music, the drums and pipes of any decent Scottish infantry regiment should do the trick.

For God's sake, grow a backbone you lot. :lol:

LOL

Actually this

, but of course now it's just a weird song.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think the following are two of the more depressing 'pop' songs ever:

-Cats in the Cradle-Harry Chapin

-Blasphemous Rumors - Depeche Mode

...Music doesn't move me to tears unless I'm already in a very sad/depressed mood..however it can turn me from feeling fine to feeling moody if I listen to something sad for very long.

....being someone with mood disorders, I generally prefer songs that to me musically sound kinda sad but are actually uplifting or at least give me the 'chills'....like Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel or Ravel's Bolero.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think they call their genre "Anglo-Saxon Battle Metal," and to be honest it's a pretty apt description. This is ****ing awesome.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Pharaoh - Sunrise

I absolutely love this song.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I just found out Orbital has released 2 new singles recently.

6 years ago I thought these guys were dead. Last year they toured again for their 20th anniversary. And now it seems they're actually making music together again.

Can I get a F*CK YEAH?!

I saw a show last week of Rodrigo y Gabriela, two talented Mexican guitarists, and was very impressed.

I think I know who you mean. Do they have a track 'tamacun'?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I saw a show last week of Rodrigo y Gabriela, two talented Mexican guitarists, and was very impressed.

I think I know who you mean. Do they have a track 'tamacun'?

Yes. Though their best album imo is 11:11. Check it out if you can.

Mama told me not to come - Randy Newman.

-Elwood Blues

Twister Soundtrack.. (not the score) - And for some strange reason it always makes me think of Mage the Ascension when I listen to it... Not sure why..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Vicious Rumors - Abandoned

I swear, Carl Albert sounds exactly like Bobby Blitz in this song. I'd probably think this is an Overkill song if I didn't know otherwise, it's so similar.

Edited by Oblarg

Live verision of

, by the Animals. Storming.

-Elwood Blues

Assorted music from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtracks..(the series ones, not the film) . For some reason, they always put me in the mood to read Shadowrun stuff...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well, rhythm guitar, at least. That solo is beyond my ability.