STEAM!

Calax

Pretty sure it didn't have ANY Atari games.

No, they were there - Riddick, The Witcher, etc. are all published by Atari. Still, it's nice that it's finally on Steam and I'm going to take advantage of the sale price to pick up a second copy for LANing. :p

Allrighty. I remember actually trying to find some Atari games I was looking for, and failing on all accounts. Guess they were just REALLY selective with the titles they were offering.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

$9.99 for Crysis?

Yep, that's what I'm willing to pay for it. Deal.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm thinking about buying Crysis pack, but securom with it's 5 activations limit, and no possible way to revoke them scares the **** out of me.

I picked up Crysis awhile back.. Actually I'd just upgraded my pc at the time to the bleeding edge. Crysis was the first game to really use all that oomph.

Graphically I was impressed.. but meh, just couldn't get interested in it beyond a certain point. It felt like a technical win with no real soul to suck you into the gameplay.

At least to my mind. :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Getting batman to work requires games for windows live bloatware. It can't start without speaking to a server even with an offline profile, although I haven't tried starting it without an active internet connection I surmise it wouldn't work. Also, to edit the keys you have to exit the game. I know PC sales is usually less than 10%, but still, how bleedin' hard can it be to have proper keymapping, I mean it used to be in every game, now it's a rarity.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I'm thinking about buying Crysis pack, but securom with it's 5 activations limit, and no possible way to revoke them scares the **** out of me.

I thought nobody was bananas enough to use Securom with steam (any longer). Sure it's (still) there?

Checked the Steam page, and sure enough you're right, both come with complementary Securom. Well, not like I was thinking about getting either of them, anyway.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I thought nobody was bananas enough to use Securom with steam (any longer). Sure it's (still) there?

Actually there's plenty of games on Steam that use Securom. Like Batman: AA, reason why I didn't grab it when it was on sale.

Direct quote from some Crytek employee:

There's no activation limit on the original Crysis. Only Warhead has an activation limit and there's a de-authorisation tool available so that you don't have to use any up, so long as you de-authorise the game before reinstalling it

Source

So I got NW2 after never playing it before and for a more modern looking game, the control setup is awful to me. I know it's like this to suit the hardcore gamers of the old game but is there any mod or possibly an option in the game that I haven't seen yet that allows more of a modern game control with movements using W,A,S,D keys actually moving your character in said direction while being able to move the camera by a simple movement of the mouse? This setup as is makes me not even want to explore or play really.