so when the mods/admins going to update the forum?

i mean the game is upon us and there are no tech forums or spoiler forums up yet? i suppose its so no-one floods them with off topic crap but lock them till the game is released at lest to show you are out there guys?

thoughts peeps :ermm:

Edited by fuZZ

Why, re-reading threads full of spoiler marked discussions is so much fun! As jaguars4ever put it: it's like a thread within a thread!

why would you read a thread more than once unless you have a memory like a fish???

Why would I read the spoilers before finishing the game?

Because you can resist anything but temptation?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

We'll have a FAQ sticky up here soon, before the release. As for the other stuff, should get something coming soon as well..

that's the whole point of a forum read it or don't its called choice, remember that thing the game is based on???

You're the one who's contesting my choice of reading spoilers later. :lol:

that's the whole point of a forum read it or don't its called choice, remember that thing the game is based on???

You're the one who's contesting my choice of reading spoilers later. :p

oh ye i strapped you to a chair and put volts through your nipples... grow up my OP was a suggestion not an expectation :p

Let's please try to avoid baiting. It really makes the Mod Squad's role easier and less authoritarian stuff follows ... or keep posting in ways that are less than constructive ... that's the fun part of choice ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

We've spent the last year talking about this game :sweat: The moments of pause, then a brief amount of publicity in some form causing another major stir.. Repeat every month or so... o:)

Now there was the last couple of months, a fair bit of talk, but this week it's all anticipation and waiting to get the game in our hands to try it out and then have something to say about it.. :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."