NHL

Gorth

I was surprised to see Brian Rafalski retired. He was still very effective.

I guess he was skating without an ACL in his knee, which sounds pretty much impossible. My wife can barely walk after tearing hers.

here's hoping that the lightning can win game seven, because a Van v Bos final is going to big the most boring stanely cup final I've ever seen.

I literally feel absolutely nothing for either of those two teams, I'm so indifferent I can't even explain it. tbh, I doubt I'll watch much of it.

so for the sole reason of entertaining me for another week or two, please make the finals tampa.

One of my favorite ex-oilers hung up his skates today. Doug Weight was the best center the team had since the dynasty days. I have two favorite memories from his time in Edmonton. One was him going ape**** on Bryan marchment after Marchment stuck a knee out, and the other was a beautiful end to end rush that I'm too lazy to find on YouTube.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My wife can barely walk after tearing hers.

Maybe it's a sign you should buy her inline skates?

Not a bad idea!

I am rooting for a Boston/Vancouver matchup, but I can't decide who I want to win. I'll probably root for Vancouver, since I have been to that city.

Anyone but Vancouver. Damnable Canadians.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm a little unhappy with how Tampa lost yesterday. But I'll give credit where it's due to Boston and their defense.

Canucks in six, hopefully.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

40 years. Its our time.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Of all Kanadian teams to make the finals with a chance to win, Vancouver is the only one I'd want to do it. I hope they win.

VAN over BOS in 5.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

here's to the most uninteresting Final in my memory. I'll catch a few games I guess but I really just don't care for either team. sports are way less interesting when you don't have someone to root for. I guess I'd like to see Chara get a up, but whatever.

I'll say Vancouver in 5.

Just in case anyone want the results:

Mkreku - I couldn't find your guesses for the last round.

Me - 9/14

Kor - 8/14

Volo - 8/14

Krook - 5/10

So we all got one right and one wrong in the last round.

I didn't make any. In hindsight I would have picked Vancouver and Tampa, but it's a little late for that.

And I really hope Vancouver takes this! GO SEDINS! (in 7)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!