NHL

Gorth

I still have yet to hear what Luongo's trash talking was. I'll keep waiting b/c it's not gonna happen.. but, Thomas comes across as a little crybaby. LMAO

The only troll is the one making stuff up and quotes 'unnamed sources' for his silliness.

You know nothing about hockey b/c you keep going on about how Luongo is a 'choker' and sucks where the evidence disproves this theory. Olympic champion, 2 shutouts in the SC finals, and keeps bouncing back when people say 'he is finished'.

I like how you give all the credit to Luongo's teammates for his success yet you give none to Thomas despite the fact he has one of the best defenseman in the league on the ice for about half the game. HAHAHAHA! No Canuck d-man is even near Chara's level. HAHAHAHA!

You know nothing about hockey as evidenced by you making stuff up with yiour 'assumptions'.

You have yet to prove you know anything about hockey. L0L Luongo has outplayed Thomas in 3 of 5 games. HAHAHA!

"Stop feeding the troll, Krookie "

You add a lot to the convo. I take it back. Krookie isn't the troll youa re since at least he's talking about the subject - you just attack other posters and add nothing releavnt. Why troll and spam if you aren't interested in the topic? Pathetic.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm sure all HIFK supporters remember Tim Thomas fondly, even if he went to work for the Other Team later on. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I still have yet to hear what Luongo's trash talking was. I'll keep waiting b/c it's not gonna happen.. but, Thomas comes across as a little crybaby. LMAO

The only troll is the one making stuff up and quotes 'unnamed sources' for his silliness.

You know nothing about hockey b/c you keep going on about how Luongo is a 'choker' and sucks where the evidence disproves this theory. Olympic champion, 2 shutouts in the SC finals, and keeps bouncing back when people say 'he is finished'.

I like how you give all the credit to Luongo's teammates for his success yet you give none to Thomas despite the fact he has one of the best defenseman in the league on the ice for about half the game. HAHAHAHA! No Canuck d-man is even near Chara's level. HAHAHAHA!

You know nothing about hockey as evidenced by you making stuff up with yiour 'assumptions'.

You have yet to prove you know anything about hockey. L0L Luongo has outplayed Thomas in 3 of 5 games. HAHAHA!

"Stop feeding the troll, Krookie "

You add a lot to the convo. I take it back. Krookie isn't the troll youa re since at least he's talking about the subject - you just attack other posters and add nothing releavnt. Why troll and spam if you aren't interested in the topic? Pathetic.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=565602&...od-rr-headlines

lol.

I guess it's been a few pages since the regularly scheduled reminder to play nice, not unnecessarily aggravate each other, call each other names, goad each other into losing tempers etc? :lol:

Be nice, it's just a game. Otherwise grab some hockey sticks and meet somewhere.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nobody claimed Thomas sucked. Factsa re facts. Luongo has outplayed him in 3 of 5 games.

P.S. Thomas was crying. Did you even listen to what he was saying? He was crying.

Edited by Volourn

This why I want the Canucks to lose. And Don Cherry to be crushed slowly by a bus. But that's incidental.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm with you onj the Don Cherry thing.

I'm not too worried about who wins the Cup. I like both Luongo and Thomas.

Where was Krookie to defend Thomas last year when he wa sbeing slammed as 'overrated', 'over the hill', 'one year wonder', 'choker', 'sucks', etc., etc. Probably with all the other Thomas haters not you are so up his butt it's embarassing.

Nobody claimed Thomas sucked. Factsa re facts. Luongo has outplayed him in 3 of 5 games.

P.S. Thomas was crying. Did you even listen to what he was saying? He was crying.

lol lies. lies lies lies!

and i don't give a **** about thomas, he's just better than luongo. anyone who argues that should look at the stats. Teams win games, which the canucks have done. 6 goals against in 5 games. Luongo has like 16. thomas >luongo. and if you read half the posts in this thread you'd know I'm a devils fan.

and by that I mean I have the greatest goaltender to ever play the game as my goalie :teehee:

Edited by Gorth
Language

"anyone who argues that should look at the stats."

Weren't you the one arguing that goalie stats are alla bout the team not the goalie? Why change your mind all of assuden?

How come Thomas cnam only win win his team scores a bunch of goals?

He cna't handle the pressure of close games?

Plus, Thomas has Chara in front of him. Much easier to play goalie when you have him in front. Who does Luongo have? A bunch of no name losers.

What a choker.

R00fles!

Who is that? It better be Patrick Roy.

Edited by Volourn

"anyone who argues that should look at the stats."

Weren't you the one arguing that goalie stats are alla bout the team not the goalie? Why change your mind all of assuden?

How come Thomas cnam only win win his team scores a bunch of goals?

He cna't handle the pressure of close games?

Plus, Thomas has Chara in front of him. Much easier to play goalie when you have him in front. Who does Luongo have? A bunch of no name losers.

What a choker.

R00fles!

Who is that? It better be Patrick Roy.

LOL

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=565668&...od-rr-headlines

thomas > luongo.

you say its easier for him to play goalie because he has chara in front of him?

i guess that makes it way easier for Luongo who has the far superior team infront of him

Majority is often wrong. Then again you probably FO3 is better than FO1. l0lz

Luongo has the better team? No, he doesn't. The Sedin twins? Aren't those guys under a PPG in the posts eason and are so far in the minuses it's a joke? The defense is horrid. They gacve up 31 shots in game 5 including a lot of high quality chances which Luongo stopped. Or is it the fact the offense has score a measily 6 goals because Boston's defense is awesome eld by Chara and the Canucks D is horrible giving up lots of quality shots and have given up 16 goals and would have given up triple that if it wasn't for Luongo's brillance?

L0L Canucks are better than the Bruins. HAHAHA

Unlike Thomas, Luongo doesn't choke in one goalm games. How many 1-0 games is Luongo gonan have to steal in this series for his team to win while if Boston wins 3 of the games will be blowouts b/c Thomas cna't handle the pressure of tight games.

R00fles!

Majority is often wrong. Then again you probably FO3 is better than FO1. l0lz

Luongo has the better team? No, he doesn't. The Sedin twins? Aren't those guys under a PPG in the posts eason and are so far in the minuses it's a joke? The defense is horrid. They gacve up 31 shots in game 5 including a lot of high quality chances which Luongo stopped. Or is it the fact the offense has score a measily 6 goals because Boston's defense is awesome eld by Chara and the Canucks D is horrible giving up lots of quality shots and have given up 16 goals and would have given up triple that if it wasn't for Luongo's brillance?

L0L Canucks are better than the Bruins. HAHAHA

Unlike Thomas, Luongo doesn't choke in one goalm games. How many 1-0 games is Luongo gonan have to steal in this series for his team to win while if Boston wins 3 of the games will be blowouts b/c Thomas cna't handle the pressure of tight games.

R00fles!

i guess 4/5 nhl analysts are wrong

its a shame you never played hockey volo, you seem to know sooooooooo much ;)

Hey guys, remember how good Luongo is in big games?

Hey, I said tied or elimination (for Vancouver) games. My point is still entirely valid!

hahahahha, man this guy has some issues in TD Garden

No kidding. I'm rooting for Vancouver, but damn. Luongo has 2 shutouts at home in this series, but he's let in 15 goals in three games at Boston. Maybe it's true what they say...

5E6zT.png

This is fixed right ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This is fixed right ?

qTi5X.jpg

No, but I think Vancouver is wishing they could "fix" Luongo right about now.

EDIT: Oh crap, I didn't see the second half of that image...

HAH! Messier is in the building. Cursing Vancouver from beyond retirement!

Edited by Deraldin

Oh my god.. I stayed up to watch the game (hoping Vancouver would claim the cup). Ten minutes after the game started, I went to bed. 4-0 and Luongo SUCKED!!! Holy crap, he might as well have sat on the bench and just left his pads in the goal! He really stunk up the place!

And now I am dead tired at work because I waited up for.. that :(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I wonder if Thomas can win a close game in these finals. He only wins if hi team kicks ass.

Poor Luongo has such a ****ty team in front of him - only way he can win is if he completely shuts down the opposition.

Game 7 should be fun. Either team can win. Sedins should actually try to do something this time.

R00fles!

P.s. Garbage that Thomas got 1st star since he is not the reason they won last night. The Bruins wer eup 4-0 within 10 minutes. Easy to be a goaltender when your team scores so many goals so quickly. He's probably gonna win the Conn Smythe though.

Great goalie so no worries there.