NHL

Gorth

So when did Manuel Almunia decide to play goalie for the Bruins ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

2w3apma.gif

Lapierre taunting Bergeron. "Bite me." :(

And Burrows scores 2 goals + 1 assist tonight just to rub it in for the Bruins.

David Krejci said you can't think about who scored the goal (Burrows) b/c it will "eat you alive."

shame that burrows factored in all three goals. he should have been suspended, at least by the leagues "new standards". thankfully I'm not a bruins fan.

canucks look too solid to stop at this point, but I hope the series goes 5 games so they can win it at home, I think the fans deserve that

shame that burrows factored in all three goals. he should have been suspended, at least by the leagues "new standards". thankfully I'm not a bruins fan.

canucks look too solid to stop at this point, but I hope the series goes 5 games so they can win it at home, I think the fans deserve that

And the Hockey Gods answer. And boy do they answer.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Screw ther gods. Gods are evils cumbags. This had nothing to do with gods. This had to do with the Bruins doing well and finding a way to score. Period.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That and the Canucks completely collapsing. But hey, Kesler got a goal. Too bad it was in the wrong net.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Screw ther gods. Gods are evils cumbags. This had nothing to do with gods. This had to do with the Bruins doing well and finding a way to score. Period.

OH HE WUZ SO SERIOUS ABOUT THERE BEING HOCKEY GODS!

i think Luongo's done.

Once again, the big mouth 'know it all's are put in their place.

Some cool quotes:

'I think Luongo is done.'

'Schneider was solid in his playoff games.' (despite having worse stats than Luongo LMAO

'Luongo is a choker who cna't handle big games'.

'The hockey non existent gods answer'

And, on, and, and on.

Makes me laugh.

It's painful hearing the CBC play by play folk **** to Vancouver for the entire match, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I wish they'd just air the match with the crowd noise. They did that once in a Champions League match, feed to the commentators was off due to a glitch and it was rather nice

Once again, the big mouth 'know it all's are put in their place.

Some cool quotes:

'I think Luongo is done.'

'Schneider was solid in his playoff games.' (despite having worse stats than Luongo LMAO

'Luongo is a choker who cna't handle big games'.

'The hockey non existent gods answer'

And, on, and, and on.

Makes me laugh.

Luongo IS a choker who HASN'T handled big games. winning a 1-0 does not erase giving up 12 goals in 2 games lol. he is not as good as Tim Thomas but still talks sh*t about him after the game, what a toolbag. You're being outclassed by Tim Thomas and you're gonna brag about how you could have made that save? pfffft tim thomas > luango, always

Don't lie.

he's been outplayed by Thomas in 2 games while outplaying him in 3.

He never trash talked Thomas.

He has actually complimented.

He stated the truth.

There are some saves Luongo can make that Thomas can't. There are some saves that Thomas can make that Luongo cna't.

He has played well in multiple big games. he did it in Olympics. He did it earlier against teams like Chicago. He did it here in game 5. 31 save shutout.

The fact he can rebound from playing poorly and all the trash talking by morans shows how awesome he is.

Thomas is a great goalie but he's not better than Luongo. If he was why does Thomas have only one shutout thiss eries and Luongo have two? HAHAHA!

Don't lie.

he's been outplayed by Thomas in 2 games while outplaying him in 3.

He never trash talked Thomas.

He has actually complimented.

He stated the truth.

There are some saves Luongo can make that Thomas can't. There are some saves that Thomas can make that Luongo cna't.

He has played well in multiple big games. he did it in Olympics. He did it earlier against teams like Chicago. He did it here in game 5. 31 save shutout.

The fact he can rebound from playing poorly and all the trash talking by morans shows how awesome he is.

Thomas is a great goalie but he's not better than Luongo. If he was why does Thomas have only one shutout thiss eries and Luongo have two? HAHAHA!

you have obviously never played a game of hockey in your life. shut outs have just as much to do with the skaters as they do the goalies.

also, tim thomas had better stats than luango all series and carried his team to the stanely cup final. luango did not do that. fact.

also, tim thomas leads luango in save% and GAA.

luango wins games because his team is superior.

and also, far more credible sources than you have deemed his comments trash talking so i'll assume you're just wrong about that (:

Edited by Krookie

Far more 'credible' sources only talk about half his comment taking it out of context. Not like Thomas or the Bruins don't trash talk. But, again, he didn't trash talk.

He said some saves he can make that Thomas can't and some saves Thomas can make he can't. Because they have different styles. That's NOT trash talking.

YOU know nothing about hockey. If you did you wouldn't be claiaing Luongom sucks.m

3 out of 5 games so far this series Luongo has 'outplayed' Thomas. The two games he didn't it was his teammates fault 9see I'm playing your game). Perhaps if his team can score more than 1 goal in 2 games and actually play defense they would have won those 2 games in Boston.

R00fles!

But keep up your lying about this so called Luongo 'trash talking'.

Far more 'credible' sources only talk about half his comment taking it out of context. Not like Thomas or the Bruins don't trash talk. But, again, he didn't trash talk.

He said some saves he can make that Thomas can't and some saves Thomas can make he can't. Because they have different styles. That's NOT trash talking.

YOU know nothing about hockey. If you did you wouldn't be claiaing Luongom sucks.m

3 out of 5 games so far this series Luongo has 'outplayed' Thomas. The two games he didn't it was his teammates fault 9see I'm playing your game). Perhaps if his team can score more than 1 goal in 2 games and actually play defense they would have won those 2 games in Boston.

R00fles!

But keep up your lying about this so called Luongo 'trash talking'.

i know nothing about hockey? lolololol @ you

in addition, i didn't say luongo sucked, i said he isn't as good as tim thomas, lrn2read.

i'll just assume you read a transcript of the interview and didn't watch the press conference :lol:

Luongo IS a choker who HASN'T handled big games. winning a 1-0 does not erase giving up 12 goals in 2 games lol. he is not as good as Tim Thomas but still talks sh*t about him after the game, what a toolbag. You're being outclassed by Tim Thomas and you're gonna brag about how you could have made that save? pfffft tim thomas > luango, always

He hasn't done well in big games? In games where series have been tied, or the Canucks have been facing elimination in this playoffs Luongo is 6-0 surrendering 4 goals total with 4 shutouts. He's had some absolutely ****ty games in these playoffs, there is no doubt about that, but when it's come down to it, I don't think you can say that he hasn't been able to come through in those big games.