What you did today

Gorth

I've been exhausted for the past few weeks and I'm not sure why.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

My bathroom scale this morning told me that the weight listed on my drivers license is actually accurate!

Also, I ordered myself a new notebook. A relatively tiny machine (11.6" screen), but with better-than-netbook innards, for a little under $500. The whole order came to $543, with a neoprene sleeve and a new cordless mouse.

Have you checked to see if you are carrying any excess bison about your person?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nah, I carry those bison around all the time. They've never slowed me down before.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Nah, I carry those bison around all the time. They've never slowed me down before.

Interesting. Have they gained any weight recently? Or become smokers? Second bison smoke could explain your lack of energy.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When I get like that, I usually go out and get some multivitamins. I've noticed it makes a difference to have a daily supplement pill, since I don't necessarily get enough from my normal diet.

It might also be more mental, but whatever works!

When I get like that, I usually go out and get some multivitamins. I've noticed it makes a difference to have a daily supplement pill, since I don't necessarily get enough from my normal diet.

It might also be more mental, but whatever works!

Good point. Isn't B12 supposed to help energy release? I get mine from ale. And eating marmite.

-Elwood Blues

it's that time of year again and i'd almost forgotten

the 48 hour film festival

you get given a random genre, and a character name, and an object to use

all that you get on the friday night, and the finished film has to be handed in on sunday night

it's really frantic but really fun

some of the genres are quite hard to work with - ie things like bollywood, or musical, or time travel, etc

thankfully we got one this year we can really work well with

we got as our genre....

sex education

so last night we had a huge brainstorm and we decided to do a beginner's guide to fetishes

i'm currently at work at the moment, but one of the writers is coming by soon to drop off a cript for me to start learning, then gonna shoot it straight after i finish work

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

it's that time of year again and i'd almost forgotten

the 48 hour film festival

you get given a random genre, and a character name, and an object to use

all that you get on the friday night, and the finished film has to be handed in on sunday night

it's really frantic but really fun

some of the genres are quite hard to work with - ie things like bollywood, or musical, or time travel, etc

thankfully we got one this year we can really work well with

we got as our genre....

sex education

so last night we had a huge brainstorm and we decided to do a beginner's guide to fetishes

i'm currently at work at the moment, but one of the writers is coming by soon to drop off a cript for me to start learning, then gonna shoot it straight after i finish work

do atm. my fav :o

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The 10th was my one year anniversary for quitting smoking, woohoo. Probably get good and sauced tonight.

Much kudos to you for quitting that :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

oh and the funniest thing about it in my opinion is the prop we have to use

a broken toy :thumbsup:

well that's easy "Please, don't be THIS entusiastic and burn out your toys girls"

That said, I gots me into Iowa state, so I get out of my little slice of hell within a few months... same day I learned this I got my tax refund check!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Interesting. Have they gained any weight recently? Or become smokers? Second bison smoke could explain your lack of energy.

My bison live a very healthy lifestyle, thank you very much.

That seems like such an old-people cure, but I know I don't get all the junk I need from my diet. I may have to try it.

I buy my vitamins at GNC, and I've never really seen old people in there. It's not like you are taking a fiber pill or bladder control junk :D

My wife actually has to take iron pills right now because she is pregnant, but those aren't great on digestion.

i've had an exceedingly strange day

things were going wrong at work and i was running round trying to sort it all out, then just before i finished i had 2 calls in the space of about 10mins where i had to help the police track down suicidal people (i'm working for a telecommunications company)

then after work was supposed to go to a gig, but ended up spending all night doing more stuff for the 48 film festival thing

was in a scene on the Opera House balcony in very a Rocky Horror style outfit (think mesh, feather boa, etc)

then later on we did an orgy scene -_-

now it's 4am, i just got home, and i have to get up at 7am to go to work

fun...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I woke up late after a night out in Shibuya. On the way home this morning it started snowing, which is unheard of in April in Tokyo. Absolutely ridiculous.

My cell phone gave up the ghost yesterday having played a central role in an accident involving a miso soup. Today I went to my local phone carrier and told them of my troubles, proclaiming that I had no interest in having it repaired and instead just get a brand new phone. 20 minutes later I walked out with a shiny 16GB iPhone 3GS which will only cost me a total of 4200 yen over the next two years. I couldn't believe it, but they're giving me something like a 1980 yen discount a month the next 24 months, which means that the avarage payout per month is 300 yen. And not just that, they insisted I used the 3000 points I had collected by using their services to pay for the next 10 months, which results in the ridiculously low price of my new phone.

I returned home and have been playing with it, setting it up and stuff like that. I love it already.

I occasionally drink those fizzy vitamin things. For some reason they make me sleepy. Like my body goes into emergency repair mode.

-Elwood Blues

I occasionally drink those fizzy vitamin things. For some reason they make me sleepy. Like my body goes into emergency repair mode.

For those following at home, "fizzy vitamin thing" = "gin and tonic."

I did a whole lot of clothes shopping today, then came home and made a nice pasta primavera. Roasted some sliced red pepper, green & yellow squash, broccoli, asparagus, and carrot, sauteed some onion and garlic, tossed the roasted veg into the saute pan, added some pasta, lemon, white wine, asiago cheese, and some sliced up chicken breast I had grilled earlier this week. Lovely.

Edited by Enoch

For those following at home, "fizzy vitamin thing" = "gin and tonic."

:shifty::p

-Elwood Blues

Holy ****! For the first time in over a week I'm able to access the internet from somewhere other than my phone! Sad part is, I'm typing this from the library over the campus wifi at my college and not in my house (problem still hasn't been resolved, am told this might be today or tommorow).

People say comcast, cablevision, time warner tech support is butt ****ing terrible? Heh, Verizon isn't much better (I'm not talking about the awesome, shiny, new FIOS service that isn't available in my area... rather the old, slower, rusted in places DSL line).

Moral: Telecom companies suck.

I'm pretty happy with the reception of my webcomic project at my school, and so I'm going to move forward with a lunchtime club. I already have a few students submitting strips, and I will be working with them to get them featured on my site.

I went golfing today, using a set of second hand, twenty year old clubs. I did pretty horrible, but managed to make a nice shot or five on the eighteen holes we played.

Now my back is all sunburned.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

As an experiment I ate a raw turnip with soy sauce for dinner.

Well, I was bored.

So far it's been quite filling, and no doubt relatively healthy. Plus it tasted pretty reasonable.

-Elwood Blues

Did a math test, felt pretty good about it.

And now I get to work... on my birthday... god friggin dang it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.