What are you playing now?

Darque

Final Fantasy XIII(PS3) -... This is easily the most enjoyable FF game I've played since IX.

this one sentence makes me more intrigued than any 5 page preview did for the game

right now i'm playing:

valkyria chronicles

modern warfare 2 again

street fighter 4

borderlands

left 4 dead 2

i just finished little big planet and the game was really jaw-dropping throughout, it wasnt the funnest game ever, but it was astounding in the design department

i also just finished uncharted 1... a great game marred by too many mediocre combat scenes. it needed about twice as much puzzle/platforming and half as much shooting imo. still it was fun and well worth playing

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Stopped playing DA:Awakening for now. Having a difficult time getting back into the whole DA thing right now. I enjoyed it enough that I will get back to it eventually, but I recently installed both the Firewalker and Kasumi DLCs and started a new game of ME2 instead. Also thinking of getting back into Borderlands while ticking off calendar days til June 1st.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Thank you. *wipes away tears*

Btw, I'm going by Myca in Allods, molest me with pms.

added, but this week will be very tough for me >_<

friend came to visit from UK after 3 years, another one has birthday, and i have to learn a lot for CCNA exams :'(

not much time for games this week :lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

...click of zippo opening

...burning sound of a cigar being lighted

...inhale

[the sublime feeling of a 15+ battlecruiser army going up in smoke after 3 gloriously well placed nukes]

exhale...

Just anotha' day on the Terran front, mhm!

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Between spending some time with Just Cause 2 and Lord of the Rings Online, I've been putting in some time with Torchlight, which only makes me want the release of Diablo 3 to come sooner. I would post a pic of my guy but it's giving an error about invalid format. Oh well.

Nearly done with King's Bounty: Armored Princess. Kind of a big lull for me, haven't been a lot of games for me to get excited about, since I don't care for ME series and passed on Awakening. I'd love to play some ETW but I know the idiot AI will bite me in the ass again, and I'd have to reinstall Steam.

Checking out my SCII account, it turned out that I had a 10 day free trial of WoW.

Cheapskate that I am, I swallowed it hook line and sinker. :ermm:

Still its kinda boring going solo, anybody here have a sufficiently low level character to join me? I'm an Orc warrior, and in the barrens right now. (Hellscream server)

Where's Maria when you need her. :ermm:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Between spending some time with Just Cause 2 and Lord of the Rings Online

I like your style. Throw in MLB '10 and you've got my last couple weeks of gaming.

Have you done any of the Spring festival in LotRO? I started earning rep. for the Ale Association and then I found out what the vendors offered, at Friend and Kindred, and decided to stop wasting my time. I finally finished Volume 1 -- only took me a year but the white horse they give you is pretty cool. Now I feel like I can move on with the game and finish up Volume 2 into Mirkwood.

I'm debating whether or not to start Mass Effect and play through 1 & 2 after I finish FF XIII or do a 2nd play through of DAO and proceed into Awakenings. I had fun playing through DAO the first time but I also had 90 hours invested -- don't know if I want to do that again.

I am 32 hours in FFXIII. Still good, although i feel that the complaints about the datalog and general railroading to be justified at this point. I'll probably give DA: The Awakening a shot after this.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Checking out my SCII account, it turned out that I had a 10 day free trial of WoW.

Cheapskate that I am, I swallowed it hook line and sinker. :)

Still its kinda boring going solo, anybody here have a sufficiently low level character to join me? I'm an Orc warrior, and in the barrens right now. (Hellscream server)

Where's Maria when you need her. :lol:

If you jump over to azgalor server I can mess around with you.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i dont know what this means but it sounds dirty as hell.

I just realized that I haven't played a PC game since the week Mass effect 2 came out and I beat it twice in row... am i missing something or has it been kinda slow for pc games this year so far?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I just realized that I haven't played a PC game since the week Mass effect 2 came out and I beat it twice in row... am i missing something or has it been kinda slow for pc games this year so far?

Its been like that for more than five years :ermm:

@Calax: I'll do that when I get a full account, I don't think my trial char can switch servers?

logosig2.jpg

i think the problem actually is that i've finally caught up on most of the old classics that i had in mind to play so now im mostly just looking at whats new... and seeing not much ;)

console games on the other hand are being released at an absolutely breakneck pace right now (and for the past year) so that's where the bulk of my time is spent gaming...

oh well, 80% of my gaming is on console, but 80% of my favorite all time games are on PC... what a strange situation...

still this year looks to be a great one (compared to the last few) for pc gaming... the first blizzard game you don't have to pay a monthly fee to play since warcraft 3!!

@Calax: I'll do that when I get a full account, I don't think my trial char can switch servers?

Not that I know of, I could RAF (recruit-a-friend) you and if you bumped to a full acct, you and a character of my choosing would get something like 100-200% xp from 1-60 to make leveling easier (Which gets most of the tedious old world stuff out of the way). Plus there are a few other perks along the way for us (special mounts etc).

And Ent, Azgalor is a PvP server in the central standard time zone. Admittedly the only difference between pve and pvp is that you can have world fighting.

I like your style. Throw in MLB '10 and you've got my last couple weeks of gaming.

Have you done any of the Spring festival in LotRO? I started earning rep. for the Ale Association and then I found out what the vendors offered, at Friend and Kindred, and decided to stop wasting my time. I finally finished Volume 1 -- only took me a year but the white horse they give you is pretty cool. Now I feel like I can move on with the game and finish up Volume 2 into Mirkwood.

I did the ale one way back in the day, but the little mini-games never interested me much.

I want to finish up Volume 1 too, now that they made it solo friendly. I'm on Book 12, if I recall.

I did the ale one way back in the day, but the little mini-games never interested me much.

I want to finish up Volume 1 too, now that they made it solo friendly. I'm on Book 12, if I recall.

The Ale Association was actually something new they added this year. You might be thinking of the Inn League.

Also, addendum to my previous, when you make an account and start paying for it then your trial character stays. It's REALLY easy to make a lvl 1 and get it to 20 or so in WoW.

Guest Slinky

Cheapskate that I am, I swallowed it hook line and sinker. :)

son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Also, addendum to my previous, when you make an account and start paying for it then your trial character stays. It's REALLY easy to make a lvl 1 and get it to 20 or so in WoW.

Okay, I got my full version.

Btw my trial character is lvl 20 :lol: I'll upgrade that account cos I'm really attached to the char so far.

What I don't understand is the server name you gave me, its not on any of my lists? Is it a US server, cos the only ones I can access are EU servers?

@Deathdealer: I know. I'm too but the fact of the matter is that there is nothing else to play :lol:

You could always join us? Come on, the more the merrier...

logosig2.jpg

(special mounts etc)

Speaking of which, in a first for me, we downed Sartharion with all three drakes up and I won the Reigns of the Blake Drake. WooHoo.

I opened up my xbox and fixed my rrod! it was really simple. I'm now playing splinter cell conviction

I dont have an xbox but this piqued my curiosity, how did you fix it?