Dragon Age Discussion

Gorth

Justice is awesome, I agree. I just picked him up this afternoon -- er, yesterday. I don't have Viconia yet, but as soon as I do Alistair 2.0 is gone.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I don't have a Sig-runt. :p

I have a Justice (awesome!), Emo-Nate, Alistair-Mage, Low-Brow Dwarf, & Viconia.

I'll re-specc the dwarf commando chick to pick locks. There's an area in the first dungeon you need lock-picking for, for example. I have Nat at the moment, he's a pretty effective machine-gun. Those DS snipers are a bit of a handful, love the rapid-fire effect. Also took the advice above and re-specced my main sword and board warrior into a 50/50 sword / shield and dual-wield. One of the best warrior builds, more fun than the archer / dual-wielder I tried.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

"Emo-Nate"

Nothing emo about him.

"Alistair-Mage"

Very little in common with that silly Allistair.

"Low-Brow Dwarf"

Worst. dwarf. ever.

"Viconia."

Very little in common with Viconia.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's getting better, I will happily concede, now I've got to Amaranthine. Although the 10-quests-a-second is a bit much. Then I ambled off to the woods to fight with crazy elf chick and found... ack... another freaking Dragon Age puzzle. Noooooo.

sonsofgygax.JPG

"Emo-Nate"

Nothing emo about him.

That's just because Emo is over- and misused. He does cut it a bit close.

"Alistair-Mage"

Very little in common with that silly Allistair.

Still, just a bit too much.

"Viconia."

Very little in common with Viconia.

Apart from Grey DeLisle using the Exact. Same. Voice. And then a bit more. o:)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

DA > BG

'Nough said. If DA is just 'okay' that would make Bg suck in your opinion, right?

Was that directed at me?

Well, since I have never actually finished BG, because I got totally bored after the mines I do agree with you. DA > BG

I don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

DA > BG

'Nough said. If DA is just 'okay' that would make Bg suck in your opinion, right?

Was that directed at me?

Well, since I have never actually finished BG, because I got totally bored after the mines I do agree with you. DA > BG

I don

"He's just trying to troll."

Stating an opinion is not trolling. However, attacking another poster is flaming and against the rules. Why do you break the rules?

," Baddies:

Darkspawn. It really doesn

Disagree. The darkspawn are interesting if you pay attention to what theya treally are. The Broodmother illustrates this perfectly.

She growled and then tried to kill me just like every other darkspawn in the game.

I can. He's aretarded. he's evil. he's a scumbag. he's a peice of crap. I blame because he's probably the most retarded thing in the whole game.

He was blinded by his hate toward Orlesians, but atleast he didn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Just finished awakenings, it was not worth my money ;(

Worst expansion ever! It's like a cheap DlC.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Disagree. The darkspawn are interesting if you pay attention to what theya treally are. The Broodmother illustrates this perfectly.

She growled and then tried to kill me just like every other darkspawn in the game.

Hespith, Branka's former lover explains the Broodmothers - which I thought was actually one of the creepier parts of the game, personally.

Loghain. Humans are outnumbered, but they have pretty much a perfect defensive location: A bottleneck surrounded with high fortified walls. It really was a place that could be described as "ten men could hold an army here". And what did they do? They attacked. It was the most retarded moment in the whole game. I could not blame Loghain for not sharing their retardation.

I can. He's aretarded. he's evil. he's a scumbag. he's a peice of crap. I blame because he's probably the most retarded thing in the whole game.

He was blinded by his hate toward Orlesians, but atleast he didn

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"She growled and then tried to kill me just like every other darkspawn in the game."

You obviously weren't paying attention as there were lots of details about the Broodmother that made ehr awesome. Some things don't need to talk to be awesome.

"He was blinded by his hate toward Orlesians, but at least he didn

Edited by Volourn

A is better than O. No contest. And, less buggy.

Volologic strikes again. :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It's not Volologic, it's just him being a troll as usual. Frankly I don't know how you guys manage to support him for so long.

*Cue Volourn saying "NO YOU'RE THE TROLL"*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Volourn's just really committed. People say a single person can't make the difference, but he's made these posts for so long so many times so often, he's probably got a big influence on RPG market audience research figures.