I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

Does anyone know how the save import will be handled for ME3? I've beaten the game, but I can keep going around doing stuff. Will those saves be usable for import?

If you look at the New Game+, all saves you make after finishing the game are available to use.. So I'm guessing they'll do a repeat of the import feature with ME2 for ME3 with those saves.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Uh... nice. But they didn't fix the issue where squaddies ammo powers override Shep's squad ammo, regardless of the "Squad power use" setting OR the multicore load times issue.

And what's this about vehicle control... there are no vehicles to control, properly or otherwise.

They didn't do anything to the ridiculous mouse sensitivity either.

They will release a vehicle DLC sometime.

While we're talking patches: Did anyone else have a bug with sniper rifles? You fire the gun and there's no noise, effect, recoil, damage dealt yet Shep reloads the gun and ammo is spent.

While we're talking patches: Did anyone else have a bug with sniper rifles? You fire the gun and there's no noise, effect, recoil, damage dealt yet Shep reloads the gun and ammo is spent.

I believe that is called missing :lol:

Because we all know: if you miss, there's no recoil or muzzle flash. :mellow:

The only "noticeable" bug I've run across is when it kills my PC and I need to do a hard reset. Happens after a few hours play.

Is there any purpose to the trash compactor in the cargo room other than the hilarity of compating trash and watch the little cubes being ejected into space? :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I had one bug happen once. Some point in the first.. hm , 2 or 3 hours of gameplay I had it crash out back to windows when it was about to start one of the cinematic points.

Never happened again.

Pretty sure the trash compactor is a twinkie humerous thing just for the background...

Edited by Raithe

The only "noticeable" bug I've run across is when it kills my PC and I need to do a hard reset. Happens after a few hours play.

Is there any purpose to the trash compactor in the cargo room other than the hilarity of compating trash and watch the little cubes being ejected into space? :ermm:

The ship has so much free room, I'm surprised they didn't install a jacuzzi and a walk-in wardrobe.

Bioware has a few things to learn about designing spaceships meant for warfare.

The ship has so much free room, I'm surprised they didn't install a jacuzzi and a walk-in wardrobe.

Bioware has a few things to learn about designing spaceships meant for warfare.

Hey, it's "comfortable" warfare. They've spent several billion on getting Shep back.. and probably about as much on the ship. They might as well give it a few luxury moments.. like the leather seats :ermm:

If you're going to send someone on a suicide mission, make sure they have first class flights... Why go economy? :shifty:

Leather seats are awesome, I'm talking about structural integrity, just walk around the ship, there are hardly any bulkheads and there are just empty spaces for no good reason.

No wonder

half your crew dies when you're doing the final run on the collector base

. Obviously Cerberus did a half-assed job and now you have to fill the gaps by your ingenious companions coming up with ideas like "what if we made the armor thicker?" or "let's add some shields"...

Edited by Purkake

Leather seats are awesome, I'm talking about structural integrity, just walk around the ship, there are hardly any bulkheads and there are just empty spaces for no good reason.

Ah, but look at the diagrams of the ship during the loading sequences.. There seems to be a lot of volume around the rooms. I mean sure, that's all the pipework, electrics, space avionics and such go, but throw in the technobabble twinkie talk of material engineering.... :ermm:

"Bioware has a few things to learn about designing spaceships meant for warfare."

Normandy isn't supposed to be a typical warship. And, Normandy 2 even less so. So to expect it to be a typical spceship meant for warfare is silly. Oh, btw, how many real life examples of SPACEships meant for warfare are there? L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I meant they should look at seafaring warships and base them on that. Also, it makes sense to compartmentalize ships with people on them when you want to keep the air in and the space out.

Oh and even if you want to maintain a more Star Trek-y feel don't just leave totally empty spaces on the ship, like the place between CIC and Mordin's lab.

Edited by Purkake

Well, the main places where they had crew working did have doors that clamped shut.. the big area of the main bridge.. okay, that was wide open'ish. And the mess hall.. again, wide open'ish. But even on modern warships, those two areas don't exactly come with ways to make them small or seal off areas within them.. They'll seal the doors leading to them, but that's it.

Who needs bulkheads anyway. Yeoman Chambers makes up for a lot of missing bulkheads when it comes to ship designs. Bioware could easily sell that ship to me :ermm:

Edit: Added a missing "missing"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And yet the toilets have no stalls so you have to take a s*** out in the open while everyone watches you wipe your ass.

Don't look at me like that! You've all noticed it! I just happen to have to courage to point it out.

manthing2.jpg

And yet the toilets have no stalls so you have to take a s*** out in the open while everyone watches you wipe your ass.

Don't look at me like that! You've all noticed it! I just happen to have to courage to point it out.

Well, Shep has a private toilet and shower.. The benefits of command. :ermm:

Well, Shep has a private toilet and shower.. The benefits of command. :ermm:

I didn't notice that private shower and bathroom until well into 30+ of playing!

Well, Shep has a private toilet and shower.. The benefits of command. :shifty:

I didn't notice that private shower and bathroom until well into 30+ of playing!

I didn't notice it until my third run. That was over 60 hours of playtime. >_<

Well, Shep has a private toilet and shower.. The benefits of command. :shifty:

I didn't notice it until my third run. That was over 60 hours of playtime. >_<

I ...still haven't noticed that. Geez, where the hell is it?