What are you playing now?

Gorth

Heavy Rain. This one's a time bandit - can't say much else for the moment.

Still at it. I quite like it - it's pretty different from my usual fare, and definitely something that should probably be mentioned in the "game auteurism" thread - considering the lead's past games.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I saw Torment in store this monday and had a strange urge to buy it even though I already own it.

The old Torment is kinda stocky compared to the new thinner Torment.

Or perhaps I could have a threesome with them.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Don't you have any ideas? Hungary is closer to Serbia than Estonia.
http://cdgalaxis.hu/kereses?q=planescape+t...amp;x=0&y=0

They don't deliver to foreign countries, oops.

Edited by Oner

Buy it second hand in Serbia?

I'm sure you have your own version of Ebay there. Or you could call various game shops, some might still have a few copies collecting dust.

Nah there has never been an original copy of Torment in Serbia, the game was well out of print when originals started to appear. :rolleyes:

Serbia is not an option, (except if the re-release appears here, but that depends on who the publisher is) neither is Ebay or Amazon.

Its the only top dog lacking in my collection and I'll have it. :lol:

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

And that's why I'm glad to deal with straight English.

It might be a mixed bastard of a language, but it's fun.. :rolleyes:

"We are the Anglo-Saxon collective. Your cultural and linguistal distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your biology will adapt to service ours. Cultural identity is irrelevant. Lower your pants and prepare to be boarded."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

At least they are all funny to say.

So, did any of our ideas help, Boo?

No results so far. But it will be miiine! :rolleyes:

(I actually posted the answer earlier but my nice mod status makes sure a reply is always a page late)

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

(I actually posted the answer earlier but my nice mod status makes sure a reply is always a page late)
The mystery has been solved at last!

What mystery?

Yeah I'll have to go to Hungary or something (are your games localized or english editions?)

logosig2.jpg

Couldn't you ask someone to mail a copy to you or something?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Couldn't you ask someone to mail a copy to you or something?

Hmm I haven't got anyone readily available... I'd need to find an EU victim to send me their postal address, and mail it to me when it arrives...

logosig2.jpg