AvP banned in Australia because the developer refuses to censor it

Humodour

On that note, could I trouble one of you chaps to buy me an uncensored version of L4D2?

And then smuggle it to you in a cake?

Aren't cakes traditionally used for smuggling files? -_-

I know, bad pun. Shouldn't do this stuff the morning after our xmas function.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hey, it's Admiral Hackett/Shepherd!

Other than that, massive "meh". Well done trailer, but AvP has always been a terrible franchise and I just can't get excited about the game.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...
Other than that, massive "meh". Well done trailer, but AvP has always been a terrible franchise and I just can't get excited about the game.

i thought the games were pretty well regarded?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

• 2 weeks later...

New trailer

I started to smile maniacly during that, should I seek professional help?

Edit:

Also, steam released the first AvP for 2.99€ Link

Edited by Slinky