Pictures of your games

Gorth

He's right actually, the last picture does look a lot like doom if you ignore the HUD

I concur.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Don't you guys compare my hardass, red armor wearing, alien fighting Judge Dredd ripoffs with those green armored dead pussies.

Unless you mean THE Doomguy. In which case I have to say, my poor chaps aren't THAT hardass. o:) But they're pretty close.

I remember Doom as browner than that.

Depends what level/version of Doom. The floors tended to be brown tho. Acid was green, walls greenish or blue/iron, sky red, etc.

Doom_gibs.png

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

vampirehunters201008292.png

vampirehunters201008300.png

vampirehunters201008300.png

Finished the infamous indie-game Vampire Hunters. Not sure what the heck it was actually about (it's apparently the sequel to another game I could not find); in the end the main character somehow ended up fighting himself for some reason.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Finished the infamous indie-game Vampire Hunters. Not sure what the heck it was actually about (it's apparently the sequel to another game I could not find).

IIRC the game was initially called Vampire Story, later it was renamed to Vampire World and released in Russia and Germany. Vampire Hunters is the name of english release.

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Trying to link to photobucket and getting this error msg --- can anybody help?

That's odd. Are you really trying to link the picture through the link provided to you underneath every picture you upload? I mean, it even contains the correct tags for use with geek boards like this!

I always use Photobucket without a problem.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

it needs to end on .jpg or whatever format you are using - if it ends on anything else (that isn't a picture) then you get that error. You can usually cut the link down the the .jpg part and it'll still work (does for me at least)

Fortune favors the bald.

My point was that Doom doesn't have 3d anything.

Not what's considered real 3d now, but at the time its "realistic & immersive 3D graphics" and "third dimension spatiality" was considered sooo l33t. :sorcerer: