Assasin's Creed 2

vault_overseer

I'd like it to be a more direct sequel to the original, because Altair is a badass. If, in AC2, you

read the codex pages before you locate the Vault, you read Altair talking about Ghengis Khan having a Piece of Eden

. That scenario would be fun to play.

Either that or in ancient Egypt.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

seriously, im not backing down: French Revolution = win

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Ubisoft is french = french revolution

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sounds like an octopus would be the pitcher.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

hidden blade = hidden foldout guillotine, it makes the transformers sound (from the cartoon) when it unfolds out of your sleeve

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Just finished it last night. I really don't think that the next game will be all set in the future, because they did

sen d him right back into the animus

. I do imagine there would be more future sequences though.

I think that was mainly

a device to make it seem normal that you could slip back in and redo missions find everything yadda yadda yadda.

You know, so it didn't seem like you reversed time.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

If it goes "modern age" setting, it could be really bizzaro.. And the franchises combine..

Assassin's Creed : Hitman.. where it turns out Agent 47 actually has genetic material from.... :blink:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."