Assasin's Creed 2

vault_overseer

That bloody settles it, I'll be watching the bargain bins like a hawk once the time comes. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm enjoying the game so far, but the combat is either mind-numbingly easy (counters against 90% of all opponents) or infuriatingly hard (brutes). Switching between low and high profile always feels "mushy", and I often wind up being sucker punched because Ezio isn't in combat/ready to block.

yeah, also when you don't have somebody targeted but you're overt you get suckerpunched.

I've found that the hidden blades are the most overpowered things in the world.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Game was great, but god that ending was laughably ridiculous, makes me wish there was no animus machine

Yeah, pretty much. I did like the use of it as a device but that was just stupid.

How...American.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Utterly amazing. Far surpasses the original. The plot started off a little too Dan Brown, but ended...

I'm not quite sure what- I'll say 2012.

I find it highly ironic that, rather than one real-world scene per hour, they went with three for the entire game (

Well, four if you count the credits

). The writers must have a great source for cheap LSD.

Combat is much better, but damn, this game is easy, except for the last hour, which is slightly harder. The hidden blade is extraordinarilly unbalanced- I got through the entire game only using one other weapon.

Buy the game.

Oh, and

you and the pope go at it mano-a-mano!

@Calax: Very true. I think I'm gonna go back and play the entire thing with subtitles on. They're hilarious.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Is it me or is the soundtrack even better this time around?

Also I love where the game is heading with that ending. Could be awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The end of Assassins creed is just crazy, and "the truth" is even crazier. Interesting concept albeit already used once or twice, but I like the way they pulled it off.

And to those who dislike the "current" storyline, I just want to say that if it was put in book form you would probably be all over it like a hypermetabolic person on an all you can eat buffet.

And to those who dislike the "current" storyline, I just want to say that if it was put in book form you would probably be all over it like a hypermetabolic person on an all you can eat buffet.

Siggy quote time.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Which reminds me, wouldn't Shadow of the Colossus be an amazing book?

:)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Some stories work in books, others in other mediums, shock and awe.

I know, but to simply say "it's stupid as a plot" just doesn't roll with me. Saying it doesn't fit the game very well is ok (I personally am a bit intrigued by it, just the story, not necessarily the gameplay in the future (

which reminds me, how does desmond sheath that riot baton at the end of the game?

) but the story is interesting, if only to play with in my head), but to blanket statement "It's a stupid idea" is to ignore it in other media.

You can make any story interesting with good writing and presentation, just as you can make the awesomest story a boring trudge if you present it badly.

Basically if you are making the story for a video game, you'll have to compensate for that, just as you can't adapt books straight into movies. Otherwise you'll get a convoluted mess(exhibit A: Modern Warfare 2).

Edited by Purkake

Out of curiosity, did any of you say it with him at the end?

I'm referring to the

"What. The ****."

if you couldn't tell.

Out of curiosity, did any of you say it with him at the end?

I'm referring to the

"What. The ****."

if you couldn't tell.

I didn't say a thing, I just kinda started laughing.