Assasin's Creed 2

vault_overseer

i loved the ending of AC2, i also just shook my head and laughed at it, it was just so ballsy and nuts and over-the-top i couldnt help but smile and enjoy it.

I'm very much looking forward to part 3, here's hoping its set during the french revolution!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i loved the ending of AC2, i also just shook my head and laughed at it, it was just so ballsy and nuts and over-the-top i couldnt help but smile and enjoy it.

I'm very much looking forward to part 3, here's hoping its set during the french revolution!

Well, my guess is that it'll be set in "modern" times given Desmond can now fight

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i will be hugely disappointed if its set in modern times. I hope they just do one more historical game and sprinkle in some of the modern stuff. A full game set in a modern setting just sounds lame since part of what sets the series about is the historical fiction aspects of it

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Assassins Creed 3: Modern Assassin

I already made that joke 4 posts ago :lol:

holy crap, i totally missed that lol!

I'd prefer if AC3 was set in either the industrial revolution or WW1/WW2.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Screw the world wars, they have been done to death and back.

I'd like to see it in revolutionary Russia or between the world wars in America.

How about an assassin during the 60's? using the cold war as cover?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How about 1999. That was a pretty cool year.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Screw the world wars, they have been done to death and back.

I'd like to see it in revolutionary Russia or between the world wars in America.

How about an assassin during the 60's? using the cold war as cover?

No need to go into NOLF territory, nothing can compare to it's awesomeness.

jump into a coal dust bin? sounds painful but would be funny looking to see character pop out like a chimney sweep

The "overarching" story is pretty much pants-on-head crazy and the individual game stories are self-contained AFAIK, so it depends on whether you care about the crazy future story.

I don't consider it pants-on-head crazy, but I tend to read a great deal of space opera.

The last story I read featured an assassin who killed a man via an elaborate plot to lure him to a space shuttle and destabilize his molecules, and then she altered the universe's collective memory so everyone believed he'd been in a boating accident. I thought, "If you can alter the universe's collective memory, why not just walk up to him in public and shoot him?"

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

No offense but that sounds like an awful book. AC2 isn't that silly.

i have to ask, what is that story called and which nutjob is responsible for it?

The "overarching" story is pretty much pants-on-head crazy and the individual game stories are self-contained AFAIK, so it depends on whether you care about the crazy future story.

I don't consider it pants-on-head crazy, but I tend to read a great deal of space opera.

The last story I read featured an assassin who killed a man via an elaborate plot to lure him to a space shuttle and destabilize his molecules, and then she altered the universe's collective memory so everyone believed he'd been in a boating accident. I thought, "If you can alter the universe's collective memory, why not just walk up to him in public and shoot him?"

There better be a tv trope for that.