Witcher 2 'leaked' video

Maria Caliban

For $130, I'd expect a wax statue of Triss.

I can get you one for $50, if you don't mind dealing with the black market.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

For $130, I'd expect a wax statue of Triss.

A bust would do.

:p

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

The market hasn't changed that much in three years. The STALKER games sold fine PC only, being released in '07, '08, and '10.

4 million copies fine, apparently. I rather suspect the main problem with PC exclusive titles is convincing publishers that they will sell well enough without being multiplatform, hence the rather dodgy ports of essentially PC games like Risen.

Still (nota bene, Morgoth) TW2 has got Namco-Bandai publishing so it ain't a problem for them.

What about the rather dodgy PC ports of essentially console games which constitute 90% of the market. Walk a mile in our shoes buddy.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Pre-ordered on GOG.com.

Can I cancel my The Witcher 2 preorder?

It isn't possible to cancel the The Witcher 2 preorder, however preordering it on our site doesn't require you to purchase the game on our site, or at all. We would be more than happy should you wish to purchase this game from us eventually, though. :)

And I've already got my goodies. emoemotsmug.gif

Is Geralt not human? Whats with the feline pupils?

Effect of the "Cat" potion? That would be nice.

And talking about Special Edition goodiees, why don't they put in a metal witcher's medalion? I would definitely pay for that instead of a head. For gamer's it's The Witcher's icon, and for those not it's still a really badass looking wolf... win/win :D.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Been a while since I held a nice printed manual, but what the hell.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Huh. I've never heard of a game company doing this. I like that they're releasing it without any protection. It would be amusing if the most effective piracy measure is the most old fashioned and didn't bother regular customers at all.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.