Michael Thorton's Twitter feed

• 1 month later...

"This "hurry up and wait around for orders" is like the death of a thousand cuts."

Conspiracy theory time. :lol:

I guess this means that with the delay, they have very little left to do with the game and are fed up with sitting around waiting for a release date.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Yes, it sounds like it's time for everyone to pull out their official "Evil Mastermind Plans " and provoke some incident to hurry operations along.. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• 2 weeks later...
Impromptu holiday party in the atrium, a field agent arranged for some premium Russian vodka to be shipped in. Report to follow.
There is no such thing as russian vodka. There is water and russian water

(vodka)

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure who leaked the Beta Protocol news, superiors are classifying it under Operation: Constantinople. Not Istanbul. Constantinople.

LOL. This twitter feed is so classy, I love it!

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Communiques lost. They're tracking about "40K" leads now, although 26K is more likely, and 7K of those are internally generated.

bugs?

Most probably. Personally, I associate "40K" with WH40K though. :shifty:

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

They're not changing the title of the game, no company is that dumb. As for the AP agency emblem, that's a pretty small thing for Sega to get involved with, isn't it? And at this late stage? I'm betting the cover art is changing to give it more "zazz" with unfamiliar customers.

• 3 weeks later...
New twit, and I'm now parano

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You only arrived at that conclusion now? :)

No, I haven't :) But in general, those comments come after a new development around Alpha Protocol or the situation of Obsidian. But here, what could it mean? I can't link it to anything that happened recently, so maybe it's something we don't know about yet?