New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

That was not directed towards you Deathdealer, but BioWare.

Yes, got it, saw it in the FAQ earlier.

How can a company put something on the FAQ on its own website and then have developers going around saying they have no idea where people got that idea?

Stupid negligence on Bio's behalf alright, but I'm actually glad there is less than 12 party members.

Tali wasn't really that interesting anyway.

...but the culture from which she originated was very interesting and the coolest thing about Mass Effect. I really hope we get to visit the Flotilla in one of the games. in fact I think it'd be crazy not to utilize it, since it's by far the most interesting concept in the ME universe.

(although it's not an entirely new concept of course, Stargate Atlantis had a similar thing, and there's a European comic that also circles around a similar concept, although not as run down)

THIS <3

Did a bit of background check on "Tali" in ME. Sounds a bit like a Battlestar Galactica season ripoff :lol:

Machines created for menial work rebels, wage war on their creators and oust them, creating a migrant fleet.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

EXTREME reaction to a silly mistake in a FAQ. BIO would be so proud of you guys. :lol:

Kool Aid is bad.

Did a bit of background check on "Tali" in ME. Sounds a bit like a Battlestar Galactica season ripoff :p

Machines created for menial work rebels, wage war on their creators and oust them, creating a migrant fleet.

Exactly. Probably why so many are interested. That or the hips.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I wonder what would happen if we asked for m

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It happened in Jade Empire, so it wouldn't be new territory for them. And as that seems to be all Bioware is interested in, I wouldn't expect m

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

"Sounds a bit like a Battlestar Galactica season ripoff

Machines created for menial work rebels, wage war on their creators and oust them, creating a migrant fleet."

BG is far from the first SF story to have the same basic premise.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I wonder what would happen if we asked for m

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The robot guards I fought today in Mass Effect 2 were more intelligent and aggressive in the battle -- another good thing -- but as soon as they got close enough I took a lot of damage until I found the separate button for melee combat. After that, it was fine, but I'm still not too hot on it. I've never been good at making the mental switch from ranged to close quarters combat in other games, and I liked that Mass Effect 1 made it easier.

:lol:

I wonder does he have the mental strenght to tie his shoelaces.

How are the guards more intelligent again?

I just hope that the party AI is a lot better than it was in ME. It was great when the party members went to good cover positions on their own volition, but that happened very rarely. Most of the time they just stand behind you. I never quite realized why I should constantly point cover positions to experienced soldiers. Although those "experienced soldiers" manage to kill about 20 enemys in the entire game. Where's the fun if you could just as well be alone? Only biotic and tech users are somewhat useful to be with you, I hope they find the triggers on guns in ME2.

Wow. My companions were better than yours.

Yeah, well, it's pretty clear that if the game is from bioware, you go instantly blind to all flaws. Bioware is great, but not perfect. There is a difference between a fan and fanatic.