New SW game ideas?

What is wrong with my list????????

I think they're more making the point that your opinion doesn't necessarily mean that everyone thinks similarly, nor that the game is one of the best made.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What is wrong with my list????????

Most of your top ten are games that are, frankly, nothing great or simply bad. What Calax said is also true, just because you llike something it does make that thing good - just look at Twilight fans. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, RC is still fun. And TFU combat is okay. Republic Commando is 10 on my fav games list:

1:Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

2:Fable: The Lost Chapters

3:Defender: Saving The Human Race

4:Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

5:The Sims 2

6:The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

7:Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

8:Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

9:Metroid Prime

10:Star Wars Republic Commando

And if you have not played these, I say: Don't knock it till ya try it.

And if you have not played these, I say: Don't knock it till ya try it.

Or not. I would say that if one has not played some of those that he/she should not bother trying them. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Your favorite game is an expansion? The Frozen Throne wasn't bad by any means, but it was just a decent RTS with a somewhat cookie cutter story. "Defender: Saving The Human Race"? An unknown PS2 flight sim? What about the classics such as Rogue Squadron, Tie Fighter, Freelancer?

It just seems random.

For the lulz, I'll list some random games that no one has heard of but still manage to be good:

• Septerra Core
  • Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
  • Independence War 2
  • Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
  • Ground Control
  • Sanitarium

Edited by Purkake

Septerra Core is pretty awful unless you're a descendant of dragons.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Where do dragons come into this?

Yeah, it's pretty much a JRPG, but I love the world and the lore. Must be my nostalgia speaking, still how could anyone forget the

?

King of Squid's list is more an indication of his young age. That isn't negative in any way, as he will have more years to experience future games than some of us dinosaurs, but he also hasn't had the chance (or sadly old technology will limit him) from experiencing some of the richer games of yesteryear.

So don't feel bad about your list, just know that there are a lot of gaming experiences out there left to be had.

Yeah. You can only make a top 10 out of the games you've actually played, after all. No need to look at him like some sort of... squid.

Anyway, I was never a big fan of the SW setting - one suspects that without lightsabers it wouldn't have been nearly as popular. :sorcerer:

Anyway, I was never a big fan of the SW setting - one suspects that without lightsabers it wouldn't have been nearly as popular. :shrugz:

Well there is still the force, you know the main theme of the setting. So take that, lightsabers and space out and you have a fairy tale.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Anyway, I was never a big fan of the SW setting - one suspects that without lightsabers it wouldn't have been nearly as popular. :brows:

Well there is still the force, you know the main theme of the setting. So take that, lightsabers and space out and you have a fairy tale.

I'm not so sure: where's the child-eating, rape and gruesome murder?

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

As Deathtroopers comes out in October, you might want to add that you're just guessing when it comes to the book's content. I will say, that the dead coming back to eat the living sounds a great deal like space zombies to me.

I'm going to agree with this.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

As Deathtroopers comes out in October, you might want to add that you're just guessing when it comes to the book's content.

Oh, I thought it was already out. I'm not really keeping up with the books after the Legacy of the Force travesty. I'm sure it has murder, though...

I'm going to agree with this.

Then I'm a super cyber ninja dragon, with a plasma cannon on the end of my tail!

*makes a comment about the lack of acceptance of others tastes*

Oh, I thought it was already out. I'm not really keeping up with the books after the Legacy of the Force travesty. I'm sure it has murder, though...

As far as I know, every Star Wars book has murder.

I have tried to pick up Star Wars books on occasion, but it seems everything that happens after the movies has to have Luke and Co. as main characters. I wish they'd kill them off, or leap a hundred years into the future (no force ghosts!), or something.

Then I'm a super cyber ninja dragon, with a plasma cannon on the end of my tail!

I

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.