New SW game ideas?

In my opinion, a good star wars game would be a strategy game with good graphics, multiple species, and the ablity to conquer worlds and be conquered, and be able to customize your units. Something like a cross between Battlefront 2 Galactic Conquest, Kotor, and Galactic Battlegrounds: The Clone Campaigns. What do you think, and what would you like?

I would like another Star Wars game like Knights of the Old Republic II, that is to say one that breaks all the conventions of the genera and says “**** you” to the standard notions of “light” and “dark.” Other than that, and KotOR III, of course, I really don’t want a new Star Wars game at all… :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Okay.... Hmm. What about a stealth game...

Maybe... If it were done well and I doubt it would be. :grin:

...an open ended game like Morrowind or Oblivion? What are you feelings about that?

As long as it's nothing like Morrowind or Oblivion. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

An improved Rebellion.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What about something like Kotor...

KotOR I or KotOR II? o:)

...except there are more planets...

If they're well done... :grin:

...and no turn-based combat.

Nah, that can stay. :)

Oh, and the ability to be any species and any faction (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Merc, Civilian).

Maybe... If it were well done...

And not a piece of MMO crap.

:p

-Hurlshot

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter II RPG and a Jedi Knight III, continuing the Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast series. And Battlefront IV, since their making Battlefront III and Battlefront III: Elite Squadron. And something that is called KotOR IV RPG.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Shadows of the Empire II would be great. An improved Rebellion would be greatly appreciated, and possibly a Battlefront V. Or Star Wars: Assassin, fits good with a Star Wars: Stealth. :p:) And a LEGO Star Wars: KotOR I and LEGO Star Wars: KotOR II would be cool.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

And a LEGO Star Wars: KotOR I and LEGO Star Wars: KotOR II would be cool.

No. Just no. It would never make it unchanged and a changed KotOR II is not KotOR II. :p

-Hurlshot

How about Lucasarts giving Star Wars a rest and doing something else, for a change? I mean, how many Star Wars games have been released so far, a Quajiguillion? Haven't you people had enough?

NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs. NEW IPs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: