Divinity 2

Morgoth

Hopefully the Benelux gets this game earlier than the rest of Europe... the game was developed in Oudenaarde which is a twenty minutes drive away from where I am, for cryin' out loud.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Hopefully the Benelux gets this game earlier than the rest of Europe... the game was developed in Oudenaarde which is a twenty minutes drive away from where I am, for cryin' out loud.

Where you at then? I live in Ghent.

Now that I'm a Dragonknight and the Dragontower is back into my hands, there're also some handy staff at your disposal now...Like you have runners that search for ingredients, gold, cristalls etc for you. You can equip and arm them so that their survivability is higher. They bring back that garbage and your little house alchemist can brew some cool stuff, or improve your armor or whatever. There's also a personal trainer from whom you can buy skills, a dancer, a singer, a trader, and of course a splendid personal chamber. I also found plenty of new body parts, so it's time to make a new little Frankenstein. Oh yeah.

Edited by Morgoth

I have nothing against difficult games, but I dont like games that are hard because they're broken.

So's mkreku. And me. So a majority of the Swedes in this thread prefers more difficult RPGs.

But with me and Mr. Mud on the other side I believe its a draw at 2-2, with a win for us if you count me twice ( which you should because my opinions are so dense they outweigh everyone elses)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not really broken, but weird. The first 7 levels or so are really too difficult, then it gets better, from lvl 15 up it gets too easy... and then when you finished all quests and move on to a new area, you get greeted by creatures with 3-4 levels above you that beat you dead again. Oh the joys. So it's really important to do the right quests for the right char level.

Now I'm lvl 21, and there're still so many quests to do. Everytime I think "Now it's time to do the main quests", you discover a new area/portal/dungeon/village that has much to offer. It's really a sharp contrast to let's say Mass Effect (people stand around, hardly anything to do besides the main plot).

You really feel that the developers put a ton of love and detail into the game, especially quests,

So you get to talk to people and start accepting quests. Mostly quite fedex stuff (i.e. get me goblin hearts and I'll pay for you; go find the tower and talk to blabla)

?

You really feel that the developers put a ton of love and detail into the game, especially quests,

So you get to talk to people and start accepting quests. Mostly quite fedex stuff (i.e. get me goblin hearts and I'll pay for you; go find the tower and talk to blabla)

?

While there are many fedex quests, there are also some original ones. And often, you have multiple solutions to finish one.

Today, I ran into a gamestopping bug. Can't complete a quest despite having all ship parts, and this quest is crucial for advancing the main quest. So either there's a workaround, or I have to wait for another patch, or I'm screwed.

Glad you Germans are beta testing for me. :)

Got an earlier save?

Today, I ran into a gamestopping bug. Can't complete a quest despite having all ship parts, and this quest is crucial for advancing the main quest. So either there's a workaround, or I have to wait for another patch, or I'm screwed.

Glad you Germans are beta testing for me. :)

Got an earlier save?

I do, but that won't help. The thing is, the quest doesn't end, instead it starts again.

And is it a common bug or are you the only one with it? I'm sure you went to their forums to find out.

I reported it there. And there are one or two people who already finished the game... The thing is, I already had one zeppelin part with me before I got the quest. And then I brought two others, the dude accepted it, but the quests didn't complete, it initiated from new. I think I've overwritten most of the recent savegames already....Damn.

Where you at then? I live in Ghent.

From around Bruges.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Yes my master.

Truthfully, I've been watching Super RTL and RTL2 since I was 9, but I don't count that as studying. And let's not talk about classes.

Though I'm still horrible at using articles. :c

Yes my master.

Truthfully, I've been watching Super RTL and RTL2 since I was 9, but I don't count that as studying. And let's not talk about classes.

Though I'm still horrible at using articles. :c

No language should have words with different genders. It's a damn tragedy of linguistic proportions.

Edited by Purkake