Divinity 2

Morgoth

Yes my master.

Truthfully, I've been watching Super RTL and RTL2 since I was 9, but I don't count that as studying. And let's not talk about classes.

Though I'm still horrible at using articles. :c

No language should have words with different genders. It's a damn tragedy of linguistic proportions.

Amen

Yes my master.

Truthfully, I've been watching Super RTL and RTL2 since I was 9, but I don't count that as studying. And let's not talk about classes.

No language should have words with different genders. It's a damn tragedy of linguistic proportions.

How about full grammatical use of the dual, including distinct dual forms for both nouns and verbs?

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Yes my master.

How about full grammatical use of the dual, including distinct dual forms for both nouns and verbs?

Now that's just crazy talk!

Yes my master.

You're wrong. German is awesome, because it makes these fine differences!

Yes my master.

You're wrong. German is awesome, because it makes these fine differences!

Hitler agrees.

Also, good to hear you can continue with your game. ;)

Germans also speak backwards, even with their numbers( "I want two and fifty pies" =52 pies ). Although I hear the french are worse in that they cant say "eighty" but must instead say "four times twenty".

Swedish is awesome and since we vikinged britain back in the day, we share the same sound structure of not speaking backwards. Whereas a jerry would say "He has the boat sunk" we say "He sunk the boat" like sensible people. And we dont treat objects like women either.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

And we dont treat objects like women either.

That's not what your inflatable sheep told me last night! Uh.. wait..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And we dont treat objects like women either.

That's not what your inflatable sheep told me last night! Uh.. wait..

Remember to rinse with bleach before and after.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Killer Rabbit notwithstanding, I really like the look of the gameplay from that clip and :: gasp :: the ability to jump up onto walls and use height for tactical advantage?

Whatver will they think of next?

Will be buying this upon UK release.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Killer Rabbit notwithstanding, I really like the look of the gameplay from that clip and :: gasp :: the ability to jump up onto walls and use height for tactical advantage?

Whatver will they think of next?

Will be buying this upon UK release.

Cheers

MC

Sadly the "advantage" here seems to be the AI's stupidity. You'd think someone would learn program the AI to jump/climb after 15 years of 3d games...

Edited by Purkake

Why? Most gamers are idiots, they think it's a bug and go complain about the difficulty or something.

You could only enable it for the "super experienced master game completer mode".

If there is one thing that has seen no progress at all in games development, it's the AI.

Yeah i know.

And i've heard that you can actually turn the german subtitles in the game into english. If that's true i might even consider buying the german edition ... but then again, int version will be patched and with bit more polish. :/

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Why? Most gamers are idiots, they think it's a bug and go complain about the difficulty or something.

You could only enable it for the "super experienced master game completer mode".

If there is one thing that has seen no progress at all in games development, it's the AI.

Left4Dead had a progress in AI.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

And before that, UT games. But then EPIC forgot how it's done.

Valve's done pretty well in this area, but in general AI is still less than an afterthought.

I remember the FEAR dudes actually climbed ladders. Besides, I think AI can be made better today, but developers won't because it could be too challenging then. Because AI doesn't have to be good, it should be entertaining instead.

AI could be better than it is currently, it's the fact that extremely good AI isn't fun. AI, should be called AS, that is Artificial Stupidity.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Yeah i know.

And i've heard that you can actually turn the german subtitles in the game into english. If that's true i might even consider buying the german edition ... but then again, int version will be patched and with bit more polish. :/

Don't like 50% of all Slovenes are able to talk German anyway?

Not so many and many of those who can just won't. And when it comes to games, english is just too dominant.

1.13 killed off Ja2.