What are you playing now

Gorth

:unsure:

Anyhow, I'm in the last chapter of Max Payne. You know, this is my third time and I have to say, I still really enjoy the game. Yeah, I now bypass all the cutscenes, but no biggie. I'm really glad about the purchase. ...And it just goes to show that I get good gaming advice from you freaks.

It great that you like it and all. I didn't really mean that you should only ever play Max Payne... :huh:

Edited by Purkake

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX: Defenders of the Starry Sky...

Is it anything like Dragon Quest 8? Because I loved DQ8!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

:unsure:

Anyhow, I'm in the last chapter of Max Payne. You know, this is my third time and I have to say, I still really enjoy the game. Yeah, I now bypass all the cutscenes, but no biggie. I'm really glad about the purchase. ...And it just goes to show that I get good gaming advice from you freaks.

It great that you like it and all. I didn't really mean that you should only ever play Max Payne... :huh:

Hey, if you don't get those endings through game play, they don't count!

Oh, now that I've whipped it on the hard setting, I'll stop. It's not a bragging rights thing, I really like to get the special endings. ...And, while I jest, it just doesn't count unless I get it myself. I would have played through CoC: Dark Corners for the special ending if the bugs weren't so severe.

So, what next? I guess I'll hang tight until Dragon Age and/or Alpha Protocol hit the streets.

Oh, now that I've whipped it on the hard setting, I'll stop. It's not a bragging rights thing, I really like to get the special endings. ...And, while I jest, it just doesn't count unless I get it myself. I would have played through CoC: Dark Corners for the special ending if the bugs weren't so severe.

So, what next? I guess I'll hang tight until Dragon Age and/or Alpha Protocol hit the streets.

You could pick up Ground Control from Good Old Games. It's pretty awesome...

Or play Portal if you haven't.

Edited by Purkake

Finished Portal three times. Great game! I haven't played Ground Control yet. I'm sticking mostly with Facebook, although I would pick up a Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Fallout compendium if someone gave me the chance. I might break down and buy all three separately. I can't find most of my game disks, you see. :grin:

Finished Portal three times. Great game! I haven't played Ground Control yet. I'm sticking mostly with Facebook, although I would pick up a Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Fallout compendium if someone gave me the chance. I might break down and buy all three separately. I can't find most of my game disks, you see. :grin:

All of the Fallouts are on Good Old Games if you want. I don't think you can get any of the Infinity Engine games digitally, but I'm sure the compilations are on Amazon.

I wish more Black Isle games would be released on GOG. I'd love to replay them as a lot of my old games are in the basement (which unfortunately a lot of stuff got ruined and thrown out due to a flood years ago, haven't seen any of my old PC games since.)

Edited by Syraxis

Champions online has a 3 day beta event going on! I'm going crazy in that (It's not as laggy as der said it was anymore)

Hey, now that you've played it for a bit, how does it stack up to CoH?

pretty well, more action oriented and some of the design philosophy REQUIRES you to dip into other power sets (becuase of the classless system) but ultimatly it's pretty dang good.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX: Defenders of the Starry Sky...

Is it anything like Dragon Quest 8? Because I loved DQ8!

They are quite similar, but unfortunately because there are no NPCs that join your party (except for at the very beginning of the game) and there's no voice acting, it's not as charming as Dragon Quest VIII. You create all 4 members of your party and it has a class system similar to FF's job system, so it's more customizable.

Fallout 3 on my other computer that has Windows 7 64bit. Nice having something other than Direct X 9 to run games.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

EVE, friend and I have a POS up in a W-space system so we're just clearing it out - good load of ISK so far.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

EVE, friend and I have a POS up in a W-space system so we're just clearing it out - good load of ISK so far.

You have a what in a what and you get a good load of what?

If I hadn't played EVE I wouldn't have a clue about what you just said :p

Fallout 3 on my other computer that has Windows 7 64bit. Nice having something other than Direct X 9 to run games.

Fallout 3 doesn't use anything above DirectX 9.0c though. And DirectX 10+ still has backwards compatibility with the previous versions so.. uh.. You are still running DirectX 9.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Fallout 3 doesn't use anything above DirectX 9.0c though. And DirectX 10+ still has backwards compatibility with the previous versions so.. uh.. You are still running DirectX 9.

Why must you destroy all that is beautiful? This man had a dream, even if it was delusional, that he could experience the joy of one DX10 game and you must take even that from him.

Shame on you!

EVE, friend and I have a POS up in a W-space system so we're just clearing it out - good load of so far.

His friend and him have a piece of **** up in the W space system so they're clearing it out. (Colon clenser I'd presume) It's a good load of Icelandic kr

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

EVE, friend and I have a POS up in a W-space system so we're just clearing it out - good load of so far.

His friend and him have a piece of **** up in the W space system so they're clearing it out. (Colon clenser I'd presume) It's a good load of Icelandic kr